What's new

~~~The Stoner Below Me Game~~~

Goat

Kinda..I mean, for christ's sake trim up the labia a bit so its not not a g-damn jungle expedition...

TSBM is familiar with the token booths in their adult book stores....oddly familiar.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True,,, but only cause I drop my sister off to work there every day.

TSBM has gnawed his arm off at least once in his life, to escape the beast he woke up with after a night on the piss.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
thats not true at all, although it woudl have made for a hell of a hangover realization
but "the stoner below me" has like 50 lbs of weed stashed somehwere and is stingy as all hell!!

B

Bigtimer7

LOL false!! I wish i did try bout an OZ and gotta pay the bills :/

"the stoner below me" loves having sex but would rather get some head....

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
False...Beards are for Pirates--

TSBM thinks that Castration, followed by a brutal beating...then being gang-raped by an angery mob of gay guys from the "18 inch Club"...is too good for GW Bush--

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
true.....and that is just for starters

TSBM........loves to do the *knuckle shuffle* on a regular basis

U

ureapwhatusow

yeah, but i donest extend past all the knuckles so its so i keep a pinky up to make it look classy

TSBM has already forgotten the topic of this thread

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
false....besides thinking what strains I want to grow in the future...this thread is all I think about...lol

TSBM.....dreams about growing some original amnesia haze....but can't understand why the fu...k it costs 10 seeds for 130 euro...lol

OgreSeeker

southflorida said:
false....besides thinking what strains I want to grow in the future...this thread is all I think about...lol

TSBM.....dreams about growing some original amnesia haze....but can't understand why the fu...k it costs 10 seeds for 130 euro...lol

False...
Can't stand those long flowering strains although I do have a couple of Orig Haze x Skunk#1 growing outside for fun!

kmk420kali said:
False...Beards are for Pirates--

TSBM thinks that Castration, followed by a brutal beating...then being gang-raped by an angery mob of gay guys from the "18 inch Club"...is too good for GW Bush--

Guess since I started the game I can cheat a lil bit...so I'm gonna go back and answer this one...

TRUE TRUE TRUE. I would type what should be done to this criminal but I may find myself in a secret prison being tortured if I do that.

TSBM Agrees with my statement.

Last edited:

confused

:laughing: GWB is going to have a fun time reliving all of the deaths that he has caused in hell.

The stoner below me:

Knows where my cat Pooh is?

Last edited:

OgreSeeker

False but I'm hoping it's in the litter box!!
Is that your cat's pooh or your cat named pooh??

TSBM

Is about to click on Ogres link and sign his guestbook LOL.

S

strain_searcher

False sorry.

The stoner below me looks at the toilet paper when wiping his arse

Kinda True fuck mainstream bullshit ... TSBM is a member at multiple weed sites and lives in moms basement.

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
true (one other), and false (1500 miles from moms basement)

tsbm lives within 25 miles of the shoreline in the US, including the great lakes.

Latest posts

Latest posts