What's new

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

entropical

Veteran
Like Japan? Congo? Israel? Bunch of white supremacists there too.:biglaugh:
B4C714A5-AA0D-41BD-8D8C-0E6C926EC2AD.jpeg

Mithridate

Hahahaha yeah, not sure whats up with all the childish threats. Nobody seem to act on it anyway :biglaugh:
back in 2016
Leaving-the-Country.jpg
Celebs-Who-Will-Leave-1024x578.jpg
Celebs-leaving-US.jpg
What follows are some choice quotes from cheap-talking celebrities who have gone back on their word to flee the country before a Trump presidency.

Samuel L. Jackson: “If that motherf*cker becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa.”

Bryan Cranston: “Absolutely. I would definitely move.”

George Lopez: “If he wins, he won’t have to worry about immigration, we’ll all go back.”

Raven Symone: “My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I’m going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket.”

Amy Schumer: “I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere.”

Amber Rose: “I can’t even think about it! I’m moving, I’m out! I can’t. And I am taking my son with me!”

Lena Dunham: “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this (move if Trump is elected), but I really will.”

Omari Hardwick: “I’ll move from Denver to Italy … If Donald Trump wins the presidency, I’m out.”

Barbra Streisand: “I’m either coming to your country (Australia), if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”

Ne Yo: “I’m moving to Canada straight away. Me and Drake gonna be neighbors if Donald Trump becomes president.”

Ali Wentworth: “If Trump wins, we’ll start looking at real estate in Sydney, Australia. No crime, no guns.”

Miley Cyrus: “I am moving if this is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean!”

Eddie Griffin: “If Trump wins, I’m moving to Africa.”

Neve Campbell: “I’d move to Canada.”

Kanye West: “We’ve got enough money to buy our own island or some shit. I’ll be damned if I raise my daughter around ignorance and flat-out blatant racism.”

Chelsea Handler: “I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t, I will leave the country.”

Latest posts

Latest posts