What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
74047a95fa2bb84f109107508a04f0b9.png

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Iraq veteran senator again calls Trump 'Cadet Bone Spurs'
  • Senator Tammy Duckworth calls President Donald Trump "Cadet Bone Spurs" in reference to the medical rationale that kept him out of the Vietnam War
  • "I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five deferment draft-dodger," Duckworth said in a speech on Saturday
104957870-RTR5BEL.1910x1000.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Watch big phony trump almost cry, thinking, "I really should have served." Also watch for the fake clapping. He's completely fucked in the head.
DazzlingAptKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

redlaser

Veteran

I think most everyone, including celebrities, wants positive things from any president.

One exception might be those who just wanted the “cheeto bomb” to roll in and blow things up.

A person can hope or root for positive outcomes and still critique or point out the failures, it’s not a one or the other type situation.

Latest posts

Latest posts