What's new

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
picture.php

St. Phatty

Filling a Jar with Bud is a little like playing 3D Tetris.

attachment.php

As you can see, I'm not likely to get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, from spending too much time manicuring. :)

PS

What happens if there is a spider mite on a bud that goes into one of these jars ? If you just put it in your fridge & don't pull a vacuum ?

Has anybody ever stored some pot and pulled it out and it was a tiny city of spider mites where a bud used to be ?

Attachments

• IMG_20191031_121124_budz.jpg
    IMG_20191031_121124_budz.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 17

h.h.

Veteran
Not being pc is the new pc.When I was a kid, if you wanted to be a nonconformist, you had to wear Levi’s.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
When I was a kid - and you wanted to be a non-conformist - then you became a 'Mod' or a 'Rocker' - and both factions had their own style of fashion -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
RAMONE-OMICS

Looks like that pic of the Ramones was taken in London, England - around 1976 - when I saw the Ramones - with the Flam'in Groovies and The Stranglers at the Chalk Farm Roundhouse - was a great gig - but during the hottest UK summer ever recorded at the time - the sweat/condensation was dripping from the rafters - as we danced/po-go'ed -

St. Phatty

Is “blonde” a race?

View Image

Is gray a race ?

When our blonde hair turns into gray hair, does that mean we changed race ?

As long as I don't wake up wanting to have a cervix where my Johnson is, I'll be OK.

Just read about an English mid-wife who got fired or something because she insisted that only women can give birth.

St. Phatty

Prepper's magazine.

Next to the Captain Crunch.
This is next gen, 5G version of Captain Crunch. With a free tiny Spock doll or something.

Took a picture of it but too lazy to do the USB work right now.

So I thought I would share the mental image.

Is that enough ?

The prepper magazine was sort of funny. Had articles summarizing ALL the different kinds of emergencies.

In a store where people pay $10 for a pair of socks.

I think the biggest emergency these people face is, when the trucks stop bringing the food to the store.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

never any evidence of wiretaps. even the White House admitted that the accusation was based on trumps' "suspicion & a hunch", lol. the Justice Dept submitted papers saying as much, & the FBI etc did so as well. Nixons thugs were caught literally red-handed INSIDE the Democrats offices. big difference between being caught in act & being accused based on a paranoid delusional morons "hunches" lol. trump alleges LOTS of shit trying to distract the weak-minded that follow him around bleating...