What's new

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

Porky82

Another good one! Fuck I feel sorry for you Americans with nothing but these 2 pieces of shit to vote for!!

buzzmobile

Veteran
Why has the 👍 gone from this thread??
The thumb is currently being studied.

Another possibility is that the thumbs are not available in Speaker's Corner now that thumbs count towards points to earn Veteran label which gives access to special privileges. It is a work in progess.
1710758153097.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Why has the 👍 gone from this thread??
it's gone completely from Speakers Corner threads. if you want to "like" someones post, or mock them, you have to type it out. it is "supposedly" just temporary. i don't buy that myself... someones feeling were hurt by :ROFLMAO: or :LOL: or possibly even 🖕...LOL!

Porky82

it's gone completely from Speakers Corner threads. if you want to "like" someones post, or mock them, you have to type it out. it is "supposedly" just temporary. i don't buy that myself... someones feeling were hurt by :ROFLMAO: or :LOL: or possibly even 🖕...LOL!
The thumb is currently being studied.

Another possibility is that the thumbs are not available in Speaker's Corner now that thumbs count towards points to earn Veteran label which gives access to special privileges. It is a work in progess.
View attachment 18974946
👍 to both of yas!!

Nextgeneration73

Screenshot_20240321-232807.png

Okay this one is kindof sad 😢 actually even though it's meant to be comedy.... But what would you do in this situation 🤔 I know what I'd do...
Plus what's the point of being a vegan when you still eat things that derive from living beings, plants are also living beings, where else would bread fruits and vegetables come from?

Last edited: