What's new

the sour slut!

J

JimmynitZ

That's my girl!! :dance: You've done a SWEET job with her SS:woohoo: She's a frosty one huh? PhilNHeiman and I were sitting around thinking up a name for it.....he jokingly came out with "Sour Slut".......well I guess the name stuck. :D She seems to be popular, I'm glad you guys like it! I found her out of only 3 females. I still have about 15 ECSD x Space Queen seeds left to play with.......:chin:

KingRalph

sweeeet shots Suns! insanely frosty as one would think the cross to be, damn. looks like she got a bit o density from the queen too huh. nice one Jimmy!

an hey, go easy on us hermits. not our fault the drug war keeps us contained :p

G

yo

yo

SmokeyPufmaster , hey buddy how r you?,, im doing swell! lol ,, yep alex pretty much said everything!! my boy is always on top of things!!! biker is been gone about 2 weeks!!! family problems (health issues) ,, other than that were chuggin along!!
so how is your grows going? i know you putting the bud on the branches..
im still hittin on this sour slut , strawberry cough , blueberries, affgooey, ecsd , sd v3 , sd x phs , bubblegums , jcback x , jc , i got some other stuff i can think of at the moment!! lol stoned off this sour slut!! i may be running some new things !! we'll see ,, im about to start some breeding !! but this will take me a damn good long year or so ,, to get me something stable ,, we'll see!! anyway buddy i hope your life is going as good as it can get!! take care !

Mr. Nevermind,, what such good ppl you are! how ya doing? how your girls showing out? i know you got some kine also! ,, ya need to pack it all up and get ya arse down here too!!! ya know we can overgrow this state if ya just say fugg it ,and do it !!! i got some friends moving down from vagas also to help get this show on the road!! were going to rise or fall witch ever comes first!!! giterdone!!!

ColoraDro,, hey buddy !! always my pleasure to show some fine smoke to a fellow smoker/grower! makes it all worth it when ya hear compliments like these!! and man i'll tell ya she smokes as good as she looks!!

Grat3fulh3ad , whats up my old friend!! ya know mine may look good ,, but i have alot of catching up to do with you two over there!! i have always watched your pics and grows with this kinda of a deer in headlights look on my face, my girl sayes to me ,, wow you really like looking at bud pics huh!! lmao,, i said why hell yea!!! great to see ya around ,, and i still want them ecsd x bubblegum so bad i can almost taste it growing!!! lol

fjällhöga,, hey thanks sir!!! wouldn't have happened if it wasen't for Jimmy!
you got to say good eye on that cross!!!

JimmynitZ,, well how have ya been buddy!!! im so glad ya back!! loved watching your grows back in the day!! you guys all done such good work on the plants !! it was like you and the family set standards for us all!!
if there were dout about what to be growing!! you guys always growing the best!! and i see now yall also cross up with the best!!
i am in love with this sour slut!! very fine classy smoke!!
and that weird you , phil, and rez ,, smokey ,, funny how yall always have the classy smoke!!! ya know i got class ,, lots of class ,, problem is it's all lower class!!! lmao!! good to see ya around .. makes me happy to see all the good ones comming back!! hope to see ya in the dam sometime!

Closet Funk thanks for the nice words ,, and again it's all jimmy on this one !!
i just grew this fine lady ouT!

UmphreyMcgee420 HEY BRO!! YES IT IS ONE FINE SEXY SLUT!! I LIKE IT!

KingRalph HEY BUDDY THANKS FOR COMMING BY!! and oh is she dense!!
this thing will shock ya when it comes to the weigh in !! she is heavy bud !!
and i could do back flips over her!

M

Mr. Nevermind

Mr. Nevermind,, what such good ppl you are! how ya doing? how your girls showing out? i know you got some kine also! ,, ya need to pack it all up and get ya arse down here too!!! ya know we can overgrow this state if ya just say fugg it ,and do it !!! i got some friends moving down from vagas also to help get this show on the road!! were going to rise or fall witch ever comes first!!! giterdone!!!

What's up Bro! No need to call me good people. I am just like you bro, apples from the same tree. Team players!! I got some Sour slut coming down in a week or so . Sage ready to be pulled as well , that G1 pheno of 3leg's is nice!! Yeah i need to get my ass down there, nothing up here. shit , me & you down there? Fugedaboutit, we would run that place. I do want to come down. Just paid up here for the next two months so i can pack up anytime and bring it on down. call me in a day or two. I have already called a few places down there and i am ready to roll!

Nevermind

G

amazing...absolutely beautiful plants and nugs...killer cross...Did the space queen male come from subs f2s? Nice choice...How many males were used in that cross?

M

Mr. Nevermind

Finally got one to yield worth a shit. I veged a bit longer and put it in 5 gal container. Got a little over 3 zips of one plant i just harvested. smells sweet as can be!! I gave a bud to a my girls good friend and she jusst freaked out over look and smell. Good stuff. I let it run a bit longer this time as well. 72 days!! But its nice

Nevermind