What's new

the Snow Storm passing through... *****presenting FireStarter!*****

the gnome

Veteran
thanks for the info shadrock, I can't see your pics for some reason??
one seed and thats what popped up eh...hehe
he needs to buy a few lotto tickets :D

ok I see um now and they are FIRE!

Last edited:

shadrack

no worries - thanks for showing a interest :D

not sure why you cant see them m8, can you not see any (theres about 25 pics) - can anyone else see them?

i know it doesnt help much but i can see them lol ....

shadders

edit - can you see them in my albums on my profile ?

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't see them either but I can see the pics on page one and they're Fire!
2 hrs later and I can see'em. Wow! They look great Shadrack

Last edited:

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry bout double post. Took forever for first to post and I thought it wasn't going to.
......................................:laughing:

chris_420

no worries - thanks for showing a interest :D

not sure why you cant see them m8, can you not see any (theres about 25 pics) - can anyone else see them?

i know it doesnt help much but i can see them lol ....

shadders

edit - can you see them in my albums on my profile ?

It said on your profile when i clicked albums this user does not have any albums.

shadrack

hi all - i think it may be sorted now - i had my albums set to private, damn stoner lol

im hoping you can see them now ? should deff be able to see them in albums if not here :)

Shadders

station2

Hey Shadders!! ...grreat to see you here!..big props to shadarack for this amazing cross! at the best price at that also!!..im glad to show your beast of a flower! the jungle still rules! lol

station2

cut at 67 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

watts

ohms
Veteran
I saw on another forum someone grew fire starter. He was a good grower and it looks nothing like station2 pics. It's just a citrus skunk he said. The pic station2 posted looks like white fire. Not fire starter. You will probably say it's the white fire dominant pheno, but I don't believe you. White fire is good stuff though. Also on the other forum, they are showing the white fire pics to try and sell these fire starter seeds. Casey Jones is ok, but there is def no casey jones in that first post of yours.

station2

Watts, what forum are you reffering too? This is a single bean out of 5 ...popped from a pack of fem seeds from surefire....

I am very familiar with og Raskal strains as I do have white fire og / white strawberry goin on now....all the pics that are up on here are FireStarter... you'll find the grow log at ca!!?#on.net