What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Smells of Winter: FT's 600w Organic Bonanza

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Nice looking buds! Smoke reports? Or are you still abstaining?

HI B:wave:

I stopped abstaining a week ago since its been over 2 months since I've had a job and been applying for work and just can't get a single thing.

I'm fairly dissapointed in all my smoke to be really honest. Turns out, I was supposed to flush in organics even though some seem to say you don't need to flush.

I have bad tasting, hash burning, crackling herb. Maybe it was the molasses and bat guano part way through flowering, maybe my whole nute regiment was off.

What i'm NOT going to do is blame the genetics. They seemed like they had potential and most put out nice looking buds. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I messed them all up.

The sweet tooth is the only one that really came out close to good. All the rest have lower potency than mids. I let all the trichs get at least cloudy. Some, like the sweettooth, got a lot of amber (SWT=~90% amber, most others 10-40%)

All of them smelled beautiful.

The B. Indy and SDxMM both picked up mold last week. the white cottonball looking stuff. I did an ISO wash on both since I can only find Ronson Butane around me (putting BHO out of the question for the moment).

I will be running the sweettooth, b. indy, BKbx1, and SDxOGK again in the future. Will be putting a few sweettooth clones outdoors in the next month.

The sweet tooth and B. indy are super fast rooters when cloning. both show roots in less than 10 days withdecent conditions. This is in expanded-from-brick coco coir with GH 3 part micro .5 mL/gal, bloom 1 mL/gal.
Temps around 75-80, humidity probably around 40%. I keep a dome over them but with an air gap of about 1 inch between the tray and dome.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
What impresses me is a person can be accountable for his own mistakes. I use a real similar organic mix as you. I don't think you are off there. Molasses is popular but generally with poor results. I would like mine to smell and taste like cotton candy! The only way to have that is smoke cotton candy. Pot smells like pot not all the fantcy smells and flovors we read about. Remember people are stoned as hell when they are judgeing smoke. I once seen a snowman throwing tennis shoes at my car.[when tripping] Probably did'nt happen? Take what you read and hear with a grain of salt. Try again have a great day!!! peace

Capn

FT, diggin the gro fosho!!

Farmerlion, I've seriously had weed that tasted nothing like smokey grapes on the exhale, that is no lie. I'm still looking for the above mentioned weed tho, as I only ever got to try it once.