What's new

The SHROM...... day 60 before the Chop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ograskal

Veteran
Crazy Composer said:
Yeesh! You really did a knock-up job with that one! The smoke is out-of-this-world good. Paranoia city though! At least for the first few times smoking it. The smoke smells like insence. Just a really killer girl. Here's to awesome accidents! (as I believe Schrooomy told me it was an accidental crossing). cc
Hey CC, Whats up Bro! i Just got done sampling a few quick dried lower Shrom nuggets an hour ago and you werent joking about the smoke smelling like incense. My entire room still smells like incense and I'm loving it. It doesnt smell like MJ at all really.This Herb is Bomb indeed. She even tasted pretty good for a 1.5 day quick dry and the potency is up there. A few bong tokes got me pretty ripped up! I'm going to vape some in awhile. I cant wait!!! This Shrom has really impressed me so far and it isnt even fully dried yet.. Thanks for the Complioment Bro.. Damn, Im still kinda feeling the effects of the SHrom as we speak..I'm Lovin this SHOM!!. This was an AWESOME accident indeed!!! Peace~ograskal

ograskal

Veteran
CBF said:
ograskel, ya kill me with your bud pics, fantastic:yes:

every damn plant ya grow is PHAT, dread the day i see your cripple crk bud shots:D

really bro whats the secret, ya have to tune me up:D
CBF
Thanks alot BRo for the compliment. Your plants dont look too shabby either! :wink:

Really though, My secret is: Good Genetics, Keepin it simple and Growin in Soil, and Lots of Luck! I also do a lot of preventitive care and I spend lots of time with all my ladies 1 on 1. I also grow in a small area so its alot easier for me to control my environment so my plants are almost always in Optimum conditoins and Livin stress free!! And The Man up Above is lookin out for me...Peace~ograskal

ograskal

Veteran
schrooomy420 said:
hye guys :D

yeppers she sure is looking nice.

Yeah I get better yeilds than alot of the pics I see. Yours look like what I am used to seeing with her.

She does indeed show different pheno's from the same batch of clones in the same room. It is a bit weird I know, but some seem to be airy stacked calyx and some seem to be tighter and dense.

I also think that that the clones from re-veged plants seems to not yeild or stay as short and dense as from a never flowered mother. I know the genetics don;t change but I think that the hormones do and just something that I have noticed with schrom over the years.

LEts have a smoke report with her. But just a hint, for some odd reason she really needs a 2 month cure to show her potential, she's good fresh but she is way better after mellowing for a couple months.
I look forward to the smoke report.

Peace
Hey Schroomy whats up Buddy. Thanks for stoppin By and Thanks for Blessing me with this SHROM. I really Love the Smoke and only a 1.5 day quick dry!!! LOL.. I cant even imagine how Bomb She would be after a 2 month cure!
I am forever greatful to you and you have been more than generouse to me and to others!!! Thanks Again Bro!! Damn this Shrom has me Babbling now!! I think I'm going to take one more big bong rip beffore i vape some. I want to smell that fine incense smell again!!!! Talk to you later Bro! ~peace ~ograskal

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shrom smells nothing like those kushes, at all. :) It's lemony, very lemony, and sandalwoody. The sandalwoodiness is really evident in the smell of the smoke. :) mmm mmm good. :)

Hindu Killer

Veteran
You surely have the touch/nack/thumb there Bro! All of your work that Ive seen is awesome! Thanks for shareing!

schrooomy420

Yes schrom smells like lemon sandlewood incense. It's that kind where you smoke it and leave the house go out shopping for a couple hours come home and that sweet incense like smell is still lingering.

JDOG6000 said:
I love those strains, my orange Kush leaves an amazing smell in the room. Like floral oranges.

Alright bro we all know about your orange kush and your other kushes, You tell us in every single thread someone makes, Now that everyone on this site knows all about it, Can we move on to this guys schrom..... AWESOME SHIT.....Would love to try it one day

Rootstyle

schrooomy420 said:
Yes schrom smells like lemon sandlewood incense. It's that kind where you smoke it and leave the house go out shopping for a couple hours come home and that sweet incense like smell is still lingering.

I love kind herbs that translate in the second hand. Thats wierd that theres dif. phenos from the same clone in the same environment but this happened to me with the purps so its not that unusual I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.