• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

castout

Veteran
MIXED ROOM

MIXED ROOM

mixed room, flower day 51. There is TK, CHEM D, GSC, and THE REALNESS in that room. I have already started flushing THE REALNESS, but the others are still a ways off.

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 9

castout

Veteran
ROXY

ROXY

1st pic is ROXY, before we untied her. 2nd pic, is when we stretched her out and she is ready to be transplanted and moved into flower.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 12

castout

Veteran
BLUBERRY

BLUBERRY

We like to call these the LITTLE BIG CUP PLANTS, lol!!!!! They are ready to be transplanted.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 9

castout

Veteran
CHEM D harvest!!!!

CHEM D harvest!!!!

Harvest @ 75 days!!!!

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 8
A

Alone

Congrats! So pretty. Is that the Chem D -(Skunk VA cut)? Looks like it. Great flush job too!
Thats gonna be some insanely potent, super tasty and smooth smoke. I would have never known that a plant vegged in a 1gln pot for 8 weeks, all wierd looking like a coil spring from the LST tieing and training would produce such big buds and a dense canopy like that.
You and your partners style of growing is absolutely blowing my mind! Such a masterpiece in the end. A work of Canna Art.

Last edited:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Just read the whole thread, you killed it castout! As everyone said, that Chem D is absolutely ridiculous! I sure would smoke it...

I like the idea of the Scrog, I just don't know how I would go about it when it came to watering, I don't have a drip system setup...

sorry for talking about my plans in your thread, feel free to take it over to mine...

once again, awesome job!!

castout

Veteran
Once again, I cannot take all the credit......this is a JOINT effort, lol, and we couldn't make any of this happen, if we didn't have each other. We each have our roles in the grow, and then we work together, in unison. I don't call him the THE OTHER HALF for no reason...he is the other half, to our whole!!!!!

castout

Veteran
ROXY

ROXY

These pics were taken a few days ago, on day 1 of flower, and the screen is not on .

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 7

DeoXy

Can I come and swim in your pool'o'green? :underwater:.. damn.. pardon me while I drool .. real proper castout! :ying:

JayRyan

Great looking grows. I think I'm missing something. When you say you trained and defoliated what exactly are you doing? Lots of great pics but I'm missing your intent. Do you train them long (tall) then they look all twisted but they are now long (tall) enough to fill the screen? Thanks in advance!

castout

Veteran
I start tying them down, as soon as there is enough stem to bend them. I will take some pics. They are one long vine...and all the nodes that shoot off and up get trained as well. I will be taking pics, and I will post them up...hopefully that will explain it.

JayRyan

I start tying them down, as soon as there is enough stem to bend them. I will take some pics. They are one long vine...and all the nodes that shoot off and up get trained as well. I will be taking pics, and I will post them up...hopefully that will explain it.

Thanks!

castout

Veteran
DOMINATION AND SUBMISSION 101!!!!

DOMINATION AND SUBMISSION 101!!!!

here is a little cup............before, defoliation, and training, after defoliation, and training.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts