What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the show...........

B

BIGBADBAZ

lookin the dogs bo---acks

lookin the dogs bo---acks

hey all is lookin good girl you defo need to share your skills with the
masses! lovin the sour strawberry and nice bit of lst also!
im gonna be planting 55 seedlings in 2 ltr pots in a few days and apart
from a few fems the rest are reg beans and this is my first grow using
regs so can u tell me if the 2 ltr pots are large enough to take them
to pre flower sexing stage and are there any tips on increasing the chances of more females to male ratio! cant wait to watch your grow
develop so ATB and as alwayz nuff respect........:)

B

BIGBADBAZ

Hey i forgot to ask! how many plants do you have in your scrog grows above and wot power light? If you have the time when posting your updates can you plz be as detailed as possible
so it can make it easy,er for me to understand so that i dont have to bombard you with Q+A
Cheerz girl and as alwayz nuff respect.....

castout

Veteran
BIGBADBAZ, if you want to increase your chances of females, stable genetics are the key! People say there are all sorts of things to do to get females, but imo, the more stable the genetics, the better your chances of getting females. Stable genetics are the key to any good garden. I do not know any tricks to get the seeds to be predominantly female, I am sorry to say. We have also tried feminised seeds, and ending up with some hermies, some girls, and a guy.....needless to say we have never gotten feminised seeds again! We just popped some seeds, and got plenty of females, but we also got plenty of males. I think your pot size is fine. I know people say stuff about getting root bound, but I run my plants in 1 gallon pots, and I do not see any signs of root binding. I mean check the pics of the little cups they are in, and they stay in those at least 4 weeks, til we move them to 1 gallon pots. They stay in the 1 gallon pots til harvest. I have 4 rooms, that are 3 1/2ft x 4ft. 1000 watts in each room, 12 plants per room. Have a good one, and stay HIGH, it's better than being lOw!!!!!

castout

Veteran
Here are pics of one of the from seed plants. It has been sexed, and is now almost fully revegged, and ready to be transplanted this weekend. I have trained this plant for over 2 months, in this cup. As soon as I transplant it, it will just take off, and I will have plenty of cuts from this particular pheno. The lineage is jack herer and a kush. I can't give a more detailed lineage description, until I make sure the person that gave them to me, doesn't mind. But, training is the key. I tie and pull them every which way, from the time there is enough stem to bend 'em over. Sounds dirty, what I do to my girls, but they love the rough play. I see it in the flowers they give me, lol.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 6

castout

Veteran
more pics of the from seed plant

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 10

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
rockin' the bonds fer buddage improve the limping?

i'm into the medical aspect as well as recreation, so how do it stack up fer you?

uh, and how many girlies ya gots in that scrog?

castout

Veteran
Trichrider, nothing improves the limping. I have rsd, and only use weed. For me, I find edibles to be the best for pain. Opiates don't work for my pain, but marijuana does. we have 12 plants in there. Have a good one, and stay HIGH, it's better than being lOw!!!!!

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fine sturdy colas & even canopy. You got your shit together my friend.
Keep up the happy & successful growing.
Stay safe

castout

Veteran
The White, harvest day 55

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 6

castout

Veteran
Chem D, 8 weeks veg, before transplant into 1 gallon pots. The 1st pics show the plant fully trained. The last 2 pics show the plant after it has been untied, and ready to transplant.

Attachments

• 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 10
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 9

castout

Veteran
Chem D, after transplant into 1 gallon pots. They have not been tied down yet, but I will post pics tomorrow before and after training in the gallon pots.

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 9

castout

Veteran
Azez, my dear friend!!!! Welcome to the show,it is a neverending show, and I hope you find it entertaining, as well as informative!!!!!

castout

Veteran
Iffy, thank you KINDly for stopping by the show!!!!! I have been trying to keep the canopy even. What really makes a difference is the training...every branch that makes it to the canopy, becomes a cola!!!!

castout

Veteran
Some KIND of Kush....day 60

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 8

castout

Veteran
Sour Strawberry, day 1 flower. the screen has not been put in yet, as I like to let them stretch for the first 24 hours, untied, and toward the light. They have been trained since day in in veg, and they have been vegging for a little over 8 weeks.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 9

castout

Veteran