What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the show...........

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there's always room for a few hos along the way...rofl... :joint:

I try to work with what others are not - in that sense, not whoring out others work, ya know. Try to keep it legit. There are 200,000,000 breeders any more though, so it's hard not to do something someone else has - or even worse, if you speak openly about your work, someone else will come along and beat you to the punch...hahaha...like has always been said...it's seedy! But I know I've put out some TRUE dank - stuff no one else has even touched on - and I'll keep it original, to the best of my ability!

You know what to do when you have the time / room! Been loving the show thus far! Canopy for days!!

dank.Frank

castout

Veteran
SMOKE REPORT:people Under the Stairs;pheno #2

SMOKE REPORT:people Under the Stairs;pheno #2

Tester: Castout

Breeder: Chefro420

Lineage: Casey Jones x Sour Chem(sour d x chem d)

Information on cultivation: Coco, Indoor, 68 days, GH maxi bloom

Method Smoked: White Owl Sweets Cigarillos(BLUNTS)

SMELL: citrusy diesel

TASTE: sweet, diesely

High/Stone: very up mind buzz, that came in waves

Yield: 31 grams

Overall: I smoked first thing in the morning, as that is when my pain is the worst. There was a subtle sweet taste, on the inhale, and on the exhale, the diesel was apparent. This pheno, has a sweet taste, that harkens back to the trainwreck in the lineage. The flavors not overpowering, but the stone comes in waves, building to a warm and stimulating mind/body buzz. I was able to do my chores, and then take a nice nap!!! I am not sure that I will try to work with this phenol, as the #1, is much better, and a much better yielder.

picture.php

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
WOW! Your scrog rooms always make me reconsider why I am trying vert! Ah What the Hell!

Looking great as always! That chem D looks delicious! Wish I could taste it! :yummy:

EDIT:

That PUS gear looks nice too btw!

Hope everything is well for you and TOH!

castout

Veteran
Thanks for all the compliments....we have a real love for this plant, and it is everything to our survival......BUT....the GANJA GODS have not been smiling on us, much, in our veg!!!! Maybe some of y'all can chime in, and explain wtf has happened in our veg. I actually lost an ECSD Mom. The WHite Mom, hasn't gotten a node of growth, in the last 6 months. I haven't gotten a cutting to root, in 6 weeks. The Moms, grew so fucked up, that I could wipe all the nodes away on the stem.....weird. I haven't gotten any new genetics since last winter, so no new additions to the garden. I don't have any bugs, or pm, or any other probs. On the bright side, I think we have grown out of this shit....we have clones rooting, and showing roots...YAY!!!!!! Has anyone esle had any weird probs. TOH says I am a conspiracy theorits, but I think there is something weird happening in the atmosphere. I have talked to a few other growers, and they are experiencing the same thing. I haven't traded cuts with any of the peeps having issues. I have sent cuts, that died. I used to think I could clone in my sleep, then this happened, and it has shaken me...made me feel like I don't know how to do my job. TOH is supportive, but stymied, just like I am. If anyone has had a similar issue, please feel free to chime in. I think I have grown through the issue, but it sucked hard.

castout

Veteran
SMOKE REPORT: Stardawg x Triangle Kush; A MONEY MIKE Production

SMOKE REPORT: Stardawg x Triangle Kush; A MONEY MIKE Production

picture.php

Breeder: Money Mike
Lineage: Stardawg x Triangle Kush
Information on cultivation: Coco, Indoor, 69 days, GH maxi bloom
SMELL: lemony diesel
TASTE: Sweet lemon, hashy chem
High/Stone: excellent, and long lasting.
Yield: 40 grams
Overall: I smoked this 1st thing in the morning, and immediately on the exhale, there was a very relaxed feeling that overcame me. I felt my leg relax, and it seemed to wash away whatever tenseness, I was feeling. The taste is like a chemmy lemon, followed by hashy afghani ....very flavorful, and appealing. The buzz was a full body, as my mind was washed away. This didn't make me have any deep thoughts, just total relaxation. I will def be fitting this into my garden, as the pain relief properties are very strong. It was easy to grow, and was frosty as a cold winter morning. Altogether, a real pleasure to work with!!!!!

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
sounds weird... maybe the moms have lost there vigor? idk if you don't have any pests or anything... what are the temps and RH like? I know this is basic shit but just wondering...

time for some organic soil?!

castout

Veteran
Soursmoker, the Moms are not old enough to even have any probs with vigor...water is good, humidity is good, temps are good...IDK wtf happened....finally getting back to good, and everything is rooting....took all new MOMS!!!!

Grizz

Veteran
not sure of your moms root mass but I pulled them out of the pot after 4 or 5 months and saw off a few inches of the root mass and repot with fresh soil or coco. really helps keep them healthy. I don't keep moms anymore as no space for them and just clone of vegging plants, JW

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
hmm JW might be on to something... fresh soil and rootball pruning can do wonders... but you say they are picking up so that is good!

Atleast you got flowers in FULL BLOOM!

Swampdankv2

Veteran
Lemme think a bit. I had the same thing happen to me when I took my garden to AZ. Some sort of environmental variable may have changed that you aren't aware of yet. Idk. Weird shit.

castout

Veteran
SMOKE REPORT: People Under the Stairs:pheno #3

SMOKE REPORT: People Under the Stairs:pheno #3

picture.php

picture.php

Breeder: Chefro420
Strain: People Under the Stairs phenol #3
Lineage: Casey Jones X Sour Chem
Information on cultivation: Coco, Indoor, 68 days, GH maxi bloom
SMELL: sour gassy
TASTE: fuel, sour chemmy
High/Stone: heavy body, with a bit of couchlock
Yield: 42 grams
Overall: I smoked this 1st thing in the morning, and immediately on the inhale, started coughing...the fuel taste was heavy....I got the sense I was at the mechanics. The buzz was a full body, with some couchlock. But, it did make my pain lessen, not as much as the #1 pheno. The structure on this plant was very reminiscent of chem. It hits fast, and then evens out into a nice mellow feeling. I like this one a lot more, than the #2. It had the strongest diesel smell, which, when mixed with the sour flavor, was very appealing. it was frosty and colorful, and had a cornucopia of flavor.

Latest posts

Latest posts