What's new

The Shark Cut

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Wow...indeed! BTW, do you know how long the plants have been flowering. I have a couple indoors and I don't want 'em to get too amber. Haven't grown 'em out before. These happen to be from some six year old Mr. Nice seeds.

Congrats, man. Looks like you are gonna be one happy camper.

RebelGrow

i'd like to repeat a question freddie, how long did you flush for? that's some serious resin on those girls! you're a proud father for sure.

reddy1

ICMag Donor
the color and the resin % is just ....beyond words fucking awesome. great cut you got there.

DirtyFreddy

RebelGrow said:
i'd like to repeat a question freddie, how long did you flush for? that's some serious resin on those girls! you're a proud father for sure.
The pics are from a few different crops... but most were very large plants and were flushed for at least 3 weeks.

S

SevenSeeds

Hey Freddy!!!!!! very nice cut my friend damn look at the resin production on that lady! hope it gives you some enjoyable smoke buddy! peace!

Lifebreather

Veteran
I'm really stoned (and sick) and this might sound like a really stupid idea...but if
you were to self Reddy1's simply outlandish, ridiculous, syrupy resin-dripped
Menage a Trois freak pheno and used the pollen to impregnate DirtyFreddy's
equally brutal-on-the-eyes-cuz-I-don't-have-it shark cut...you could call it
ReddyFreddy...eh? Eh!?!?!?

bu-dum psssh...

wa, wa, waaaa...

Feel free to start hurling the tomatoes anytime fellas... :muahaha:

That cut would be incredible to have wind up in Oregon sometime. :jump: :jump:

Last edited:

rafe

That is the most finger has I have ever seen and it is making my head spin around just thinking of it!! Great job. Want to trade something for that right index finger?? LOL

bambam

WoW man! Looking A+ and a 3 week flush on top of it just makes it that much more killer. Enjoy! I would....bam

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
4925DSC03451.JPG

you need to investin a box of these, shit really doesn't stick to them at all

vinyl_gloves.jpg

Double F

getting your hands sticky and smoking finger hash was the fun the first few grows..but after a while you make sure those gloves are on. not many things as frustrating as cleaning THC off your hands and getting it all over the place.

G

Guest 150314

wow killer looking plant, i think its inspired me to start some GWS x chemdog beans i was given

Latest posts

Latest posts