What's new

the shape of things...

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
So me sitting there . Smoking some bomb Kush watching the towers burn brainstorming telling myself , Damn ! They burn long enough there going to fall
See... you get thoughts like that when you don't have any personal info on physics. That... and it's what the media was telling you at the time as well.

Ain't life grand? :D

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
I will present a little logic.. Tho its open to interpretation..

If a man cheats on his wife, it takes one pissed off woman, and the entire fucking town knows..

Something as big as 9/11, if it were an inside job, would require a nearly impossible amount discretion, which ok, thats possible.. But we are talking about hundreds of people that would have to have been briefed on this, if not one of those people have squeaked, then the human race has evolved before my eyes, would someone have come forward?

devolved more appropriate.
ime were a conspiracy that dastardly conceived they would have vetted and controlled everything as they did with JFKs assassination. still are.
senators and representatives taking bribes in the form of campaign contributions, kickbacks with cushy jobs waiting after.
mysterious deaths of witnesses. defaming investigators as 'conspiracy theorists'...
none of this has any logic.

Jbonez

Veteran
devolved more appropriate.
ime were a conspiracy that dastardly conceived they would have vetted and controlled everything as they did with JFKs assassination. still are.
senators and representatives taking bribes in the form of campaign contributions, kickbacks with cushy jobs waiting after.
mysterious deaths of witnesses. defaming investigators as 'conspiracy theorists'...
none of this has any logic.

Agreed..

benzo

Oh you are int for a treat.

Youtube Brandon Raub. Apparently calling out the US for 9/11 will get the feds coming to take your freedom of speech away.

Dont worry, Fox news wont cover that story, its more proof they are backing the wrong end of the government..
yea! thats who i was talking about.

ridiculous!!!

glad I dont have a facebook.

Coba

Veteran
" Apparently calling out the US for 9/11 will get the feds coming to take your freedom of speech away."

As will calling me a terrorist. Or, telling on someone for cheating on his wife w/o solid evidence. or, any FALSE (<--unsupported by evidence) accusation of that magnitude.

it's called "Defamation of character"
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

you cannot go around publicly blaming the US of murder w/o a Jury verdict, that's NOT freedom of speech, and it IS a dumb way to get sent up the river.

have you noticed your favorite news anchor always says "allegedly" before saying anyone's charge, and that's even after charges have been brought. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

In the video I posted... none of those people (post-graduate, alphabet soup verified professional experts) point the "blame" at any one entity. even the nano-thermite is circumstantial evidence. They do use words like "smoking gun" but, never say whom is holding that gun

Spread the word, speak the truth... but, be careful when libel and slander charges can shut your free speaking mouth.

Jbonez

Veteran
" Apparently calling out the US for 9/11 will get the feds coming to take your freedom of speech away."

As will calling me a terrorist. Or, telling on someone for cheating on his wife w/o solid evidence. or, any FALSE (<--unsupported by evidence) accusation of that magnitude.

it's called "Defamation of character"

you cannot go around publicly blaming the US of murder w/o a Jury verdict, that's NOT freedom of speech, and it IS a dumb way to get sent up the river.

have you noticed your favorite news anchor always says "allegedly" before saying anyone's charge, and that's even after charges have been brought. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

In the video I posted... none of those people (post-graduate, alphabet soup verified professional experts) point the "blame" at any one entity. even the nano-thermite is circumstantial evidence. They do use words like "smoking gun" but, never say whom is holding that gun

Spread the word, speak the truth... but, be careful when libel and slander charges can shut your free speaking mouth.

You really dont understand how or why 9/11 happened do you.

The united states government wasnt the culprit.. However, the men that control or influence the US government, who also have the best hitman in the world (us miliarty) are. Think good ol boys club on a level you cant fathom..

Show me ONE piece of object evidence that proves 9/11 was done by low level radicals. Just ONE and I will never open my mouth again about the subject, fair?

Can I not be taken to trial for murder even if I didnt do it? Absolutely, I just have to prove my case..

All I am saying is US needs to prove its case, they have yet to do it..

Coba

Veteran
"You really dont understand how or why 9/11 happened do you."

I'm 98% sure I understand HOW, thanks to the video link I posted (I'm a fan of science). As to the WHY or the even better WHOM, I'll just say... Conspiracy Theorists get a bad wrap.

I think theres still a conspiracy thread over at the farm with all kinds of conspiracy theories, they have a blast over there getting real stoned and talking about how everyone is gonna die.

I don't think any rebel forces from half way around the globe could bring those towers down like that. they would need to have access to the building in order to set the devices. Nor, are capable of having the crime scene removed from ground zero in that short amount of time.

"Good 'Ole Boy" systems are a part of life... everywhere. some call them tribal elders, some are called HOA's (home owners associations), even a pack of dogs have an Alpha and Beta. With myself being from a small town all my life, you're right, It's hard for me to wrap my head around the hierarchy paradigm of the Global economy of modern society. I have however read one of Aesop's fables, "The Fox and the Grapes" and can wrap my pea brain around the idea of cognitive dissonance.

The freedom of speech still does not give anyone the right to publicly call anyone else a murderer w/o a guilty verdict, regardless of guilt. the better you understand that my friend... the better of a chance the truth about 9/11 has to be understood. The moment people hear grandiose accusations of a shadowy puppeteer fraternity controlling the Commander in Chief of the United States Military, I mean real everyday people, is the moment all ears turn deaf.

Jbonez

Veteran
But the authorities can accuse me of murder? Im confused.

I dont think bush was controlled, I think he was part of it..

And you are right, 98% of the populous lacks the intellectual fortitude to question anything..

TheArchitect

Veteran
"Good 'Ole Boy" systems are a part of life... everywhere. some call them tribal elders, some are called HOA's (home owners associations), even a pack of dogs have an Alpha and Beta. With myself being from a small town all my life, you're right, It's hard for me to wrap my head around the hierarchy paradigm of the Global economy of modern society. I have however read one of Aesop's fables, "The Fox and the Grapes" and can wrap my pea brain around the idea of cognitive dissonance.

So while recognizing the "integral" nature of good ole boy clubs, you imply it's a rationalization by "conspiracy theorists" to say the highest hallways of power might just be crawling with a large group of circle jerking parasites?

Cognitive dissonance??? Lol

The freedom of speech still does not give anyone the right to publicly call anyone else a murderer w/o a guilty verdict, regardless of guilt. the better you understand that my friend... the better of a chance the truth about 9/11 has to be understood. The moment people hear grandiose accusations of a shadowy puppeteer fraternity controlling the Commander in Chief of the United States Military, I mean real everyday people, is the moment all ears turn deaf.

Yes it does, and then the "defamed party has a few obligations to fulfill before any civil action is taken. It is not a criminal act, why was he detained?

"Defamation" is a catch-all term for any statement that hurts someone's reputation. Written defamation is called "libel," and spoken defamation is called "slander." Defamation is not a crime, but it is a "tort" (a civil wrong, rather than a criminal wrong). A person who has been defamed can sue the person who did the defaming.
Defamation law tries to balance competing interests: On the one hand, people should not ruin others' lives by telling lies about them; but on the other hand, people should be able to speak freely without fear of litigation over every insult, disagreement, or mistake. Political and social disagreement is important in a free society, and we obviously don't all share the same opinions or beliefs. For instance, political opponents often reach opposite conclusions from the same facts, and editorial cartoonists often exaggerate facts to make their point.
What the victim must prove to establish that defamation occurred
The law of defamation varies from state to state, but there are some generally accepted rules. If you believe you are have been "defamed," to prove it you usually have to show there's been a statement that is all of the following:
published
false
injurious
unprivileged
Let's look at each of these elements in detail.
1. First, the "statement" can be spoken, written, pictured, or even gestured. Because written statements last longer than spoken statements, most courts, juries, and insurance companies consider libel more harmful than slander.
2. "Published" means that a third party heard or saw the statement -- that is, someone other than the person who made the statement or the person the statement was about. "Published" doesn't necessarily mean that the statement was printed in a book -- it just needs to have been made public through television, radio, speeches, gossip, or even loud conversation. Of course, it could also have been written in magazines, books, newspapers, leaflets, or on picket signs.
3. A defamatory statement must be false -- otherwise it's not considered damaging. Even terribly mean or disparaging things are not defamatory if the shoe fits. Most opinions don't count as defamation because they can't be proved to be objectively false. For instance, when a reviewer says, "That was the worst book I've read all year," she's not defaming the author, because the statement can't be proven to be false.
4. The statement must be "injurious." Since the whole point of defamation law is to take care of injuries to reputation, those suing for defamation must show how their reputations were hurt by the false statement -- for example, the person lost work; was shunned by neighbors, friends, or family members; or was harassed by the press. Someone who already had a terrible reputation most likely won't collect much in a defamation suit.
5. Finally, to qualify as a defamatory statement, the offending statement must be "unprivileged." Under some circumstances, you cannot sue someone for defamation even if they make a statement that can be proved false. For example, witnesses who testify falsely in court or at a deposition can't be sued. (Although witnesses who testify to something they know is false could theoretically be prosecuted for perjury.) Lawmakers have decided that in these and other situations, which are considered "privileged," free speech is so important that the speakers should not be constrained by worries that they will be sued for defamation. Lawmakers themsleves also enjoy this privilege: They aren't liable for statements made in the legislative chamber or in official materials, even if they say or write things that would otherwise be defamatory.

Coba

Veteran
So while recognizing the "integral" nature of good ole boy clubs, you imply it's a rationalization by "conspiracy theorists" to say the highest hallways of power might just be crawling with a large group of circle jerking parasites?

What? No, not even close. put down the mountain dew and back up the short bus, kid. Circle jerkers are everywhere.

Cognitive dissonance??? Lol
perhaps your not as familiar with the term as you like to think you are.

The theory of cognitive dissonance in social psychology proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance by altering existing cognitions, adding new ones to create a consistent belief system, or alternatively by reducing the importance of any one of the dissonant elements.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance#cite_note-Festinger1957-1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance#cite_note-Festinger1957-1

It means... humans will ignore actual reality and substitute their own, or perhaps a suggested reality, when actual reality goes against what our pea brains can comprehend or are willing to accept. <-- layman's terms

Some people think the birth of religion was from cognitive dissonance.

Latest posts

Latest posts