What's new

the search for the top Afghani

Hindu Killer

Veteran
This question is asked yearly in one form or another. You should look into Aurora Indica.....or Maple Leaf Indica. Afghani is indica at its best. As this was a very knowledgable growers advice to me..sometime ago. Silverback.....look up his threads. The man passed doing the gorilla...literally. May god rest his soul....gone but not forgotten.

I had a Afghani in the 80's. DIDNT KNOW WHAT i HAD! Killed the males..and settled on a clone. It was SICK! Finished Sept 15th very indica buds masses of calyxes. Hashy tasty and stony. But I lost it.....and have been on a hunt for it since. The original grwrs dont even have it.
So Ive done what you are now......sampleing my way threw the vast genetics of the universe.....hopeing. Good luck! If i was to buy seed Id buy several packs of each of those.

KindBudKid

You should definetly try out the Lapis Mt Indica along with DNA's LA Con.. Also Sag's Yumboltd puts out some amazing Ghani hashplants...

cave

thanks high country that was a great read
hindu killer i would like to try aurora indica, i have tried one pack of maple leaf indica was nothing special and i have read many of silverbacks posts may he R.I.P
captian ginyu dc is one the list for sure
kindbudkid the Lapis Mt Indica sounds interesting i will add it to the list for sure
get mo is affgooey available anywhere

going to order 2 packs of each by the end of the month to start off the search, seedmans afghani#1,homegrowns afghani,dna pure afghani and grindhouse ancient afghan,cannacopia lapis mountain

cheers:tiphat:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Lemonaid
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:Suspected Afghani..circa 1976.
Flowering Time:55-65 days.
Yield:Above average.
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Afghanada

76 eh must be some pre soviet goodness due to the lemon name I imagine the famous chitral? what a lucky bunch that gotta see that side of the world when it was more tourist friendly

Latest posts

Latest posts