What's new

The Search For Sizzle

Green81

Veteran
Gsizzle, great thread bro, your giving a great insight to people in how the game is played, props!

G81

A

acridlab

This Thread is insane, great sKILLs, sir..here's a question I always like to ask growers that run lot of variety;

If u could only keep one strain,, which one would it be??!! :)
Peace

SourDank

Veteran
Any updates G? One of my favorite threads on IC with some of, if not the best dank. Gotta see what's goin on in that garden homie

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been sifting mostly through some Relentless and SubRob Rev 91 beans. As far as the Orange crosses found some nice orange smelling flowers. Have a very Orange Fuel pheno with kick to boot. One of the most fuel smelling strains I have grown to date. The other is Orange and a unique OG earthy smell. Decided to hold on to 2 Orange Valley Kush phenos and run soon for the second time. Who Dat Orange Kush pheno was kept also to run again with the others. I know that Orange fuel pheno will be kept. As far as the Rev 91 beans. Majority were similar in growth and look. Just a few stood out and were similar to the mother plant. I kept 4 ChemD x Chem91 pheno's I will run again in the near future. The funkiest of all the Rev 91. Pain numbing meds. The SuperWreckers got the perfect name all need to be said. Kept 2 phenos from these. Kept 1 pheno of the Raskal OG X Chem91 that was clearly the best all around of the group. They all had that Christmas/Pine Skunk Diesel. The intensity just varied so did the flavor. Some were nute sensitive especially the Chem91 S1. Enough talking he are a few pics and a lot have not been taken.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coming Soon!!!! Franchise Genetics and Relentless Seeds Orange Glue. Two special guys IMHO. The Love they show is awesome. Want to send a special Thanks to SubRob for the awesome beans.

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SubRob Raskal OG X Chem91

SubRob Raskal OG X Chem91

Piney Lemony Diesel/Gas undertones transmit to flavor. Not as sensitive as the Chem91 S1 but dont like Heavy feedings

picture.php

picture.php

Chem91 S1

picture.php

Another Raskal OG X Chem 91

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who Dat Orange Kush by Relentless

Who Dat Orange Kush by Relentless

Various Phenos