What's new

The Search For Sizzle

soopy

Veteran
Great shots man! Love the forest of Cookies.... What kind of smells ya gettin off the BT?

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ooooweee......that BT looks stellar! That's gonna one heavy-hitter...well done

Thanks we will see soon

LOL, you always teasing with budshots...what does the plant look like...

how long is your veg time?

What can I say. Its hard to get a full plant shot as things are tightly compact and no room to back up for full shots. Only veg for about 2 weeks as this was under test light.

that black triangle looks pretty mean g

Thanks
Great shots man! Love the forest of Cookies.... What kind of smells ya gettin off the BT?

Thanks.....BT gives me earthy spice pinesol smells.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tahoe OG X Larry OG BX3

Tahoe OG X Larry OG BX3

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dam u still got her?? all ur flowers look frosty as hell. i still got those beans for ya.

This is a different pheno from the one posted earlier in the thread. Both are similar in quality but this has more intense smell.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tahoe OG X Larry OG BX3

Tahoe OG X Larry OG BX3

Pheno 1 During Flush
picture.php

Pheno 2 During Flush
picture.php

Pheno 3 Late Bloom
picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn cookies is almost worth growing just to take pictures of it... like a hot super model you are unable to have sex with... taking pictures of her naked is the next best thing :D

great pics by the way... what kinda cam/lens/lighting setup you got going there?

Nikon D3000 with the len it came with out the box. Everything on auto. Pictures are taking when lights are off.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Wow I've seen so many dank arsed cookie photos in the last year they all seem to blur into each other but damn bruz your cookie photos are just off the frigging hook :good:
Very nice work indeed :D

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks: Wow I've seen so many dank arsed cookie photos in the last year they all seem to blur into each other but damn bruz your cookie photos are just off the frigging hook :good:
Very nice work indeed :D

Thanks.....

damn! I have the D5100... guess maybe I need to try with the lights off!

Give it a try might work out for ya. I also take a good toke of some relaxing meds to keep a steady hand.

FlaDankster

Veteran
I want to know when i'll be able to purchase bad ass calenders.....Sizzle Editions.

As always......things look yum bro.:respect:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Orange Juice Bud

Orange Juice Bud

Big E OG x OJB by OBS

picture.php

Sour Dub x OJB by OBS

picture.php

Dago Walker x OJB by OBS

picture.php