What's new

The Royal Wedding

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Oh NO I think my invitation to the Wedding got lost in the mail what's a American going to do?
Oh well if it doesn't make it before the big day I guess I'll have to watch it on the telly.
But I do want you all to have a really Good day and enjoy. :tiphat:
Long live the Queen

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
i shall be at the party,,,me & Harry are going to spike the wedding cake with some off his grandmothers homegrown :moon:

keep it green
highlander

H

Habel

couldnt care less about the wedding but nice to have a long weekend off work! :D

Lone Wolf

Veteran
i do NOT understand why this is such a big deal.... even here in USA every news outlet /tabloid is going head over heals for the wedding....

am i missing something?

Off with their heads!

Vive la revolution!

Vive la republic!

All that privilege and MONEY just for getting squeezed out of the right bitches twat?

...I'll still take the extra day off though ;)

Harry Lime

Veteran
i do NOT understand why this is such a big deal.... even here in USA every news outlet /tabloid is going head over heals for the wedding....

am i missing something?

I think you'll find there's more interest in the USA than there is here.

Rezinous

am i missing something?

tbh, i DONT understand either... its only a wedding and its only the royal family! what do they actually do for the UK apart from going to the races and waving at people lol! they get to live a lavish lifestyle while the rest have to struggle... and i bet this wedding is going to cost a stupid amount of money

but seriously i wont be wasting precious time watching their 'fairytale' wedding!!! in my opinion it was doomed the day he gave her his mums ring...

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
I'm making some Royal Wedding hash to sell to the tourists ..... great marketing opportunity not to be missed

stone_edd

Off with their heads!

Vive la revolution!

Vive la republic!

All that privilege and MONEY just for getting squeezed out of the right bitches twat?

...I'll still take the extra day off though ;)

here here, all a bunch of parasites, off with their heads indeed!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. D

Veteran
Im washing my hair that day or am i getting tattooed? Either way i will not be watching the Royal Wedding i'd rather watch a Royale with Cheese..Peace