What's new

The rooster's farm DNA GENETICS LA CHOCOLAT

R

Robrites

What a great time of year! They keep getting better and better. You have done a super job this year.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of tops. Beautiful garden Rooster! Why do you have the tarp overhead? Rainy weather? Thanks for sharing!

T

the rooster

Lots of tops. Beautiful garden Rooster! Why do you have the tarp overhead? Rainy weather? Thanks for sharing!

Hi Pipeline :)

Yes , it was raining . Now I use the towel for the most humid nights .
I have not cut the plant , look a few more days .
For the other two plants instead we will take about two weeks
It should now be missing very little to end this cycle.

Thanks again to all of you ... this is a fantastic community

Thx!!!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful crop, rooster! Buds are getting thick! Did you do any training on that plant or is it skinny from being in the middle?

T

the rooster

Beautiful crop, rooster! Buds are getting thick! Did you do any training on that plant or is it skinny from being in the middle?

Hello Pipeline
Yes , I took four branches . Growing up in the middle , it took a cylindrical shape . The other has the shape of a funnel . They have the traits of confidential ... and tops in the well-formed . They are about 1.70 meters tall , and are also quite large . Before cutting I will make detailed pictures , but I have to put them out of the glasshouse to show her well.

Thx:)

R

Robrites

Hey rooster - Have you started to harvest yet?

Your thread has almost 5000 Views! Thanks.

T

the rooster

Hey rooster - Have you started to harvest yet?

Your thread has almost 5000 Views! Thanks.

Hi Rob :)
Yes , I cut the plant Saturday that he was in the jar 120 lt The plant has reached maturity in about 8/9 weeks . Very ... very fragrant . I did the photos of the cut , but when it will be dry and clean , I will see the flowers and the final weight . As for the other two potted plants from 50lt topping , a cut will be on Saturday and the other between two week ... I like the mature plants :)
These two plants are very nice, they have a good structure , are productive and flowers are of good quality . ... Obviously the best plants are those that still have to sow ... :) There is always something better to try and find :)

When cutting plants remained put photos to document the end of the cycle .
Many thanks!!!

Thx:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts