What's new

The room in my basement.....

Thanks for all the good vibes folks. I have had people standing literally feet away from the room and they don't know its there!!!

Gotta love that. What I would do to have that piece of mind. Keep up the good work, hoops.

I have to ask you, about the placement of your exhaust fan. Have you thought of putting the fan on the same side of the room as the exhaust vent? That flex ducting is really restrictive and I feel like you would be doing yourself as well as your fan a favor if you were to not take the diagonal route. Maybe I am missing something or maybe I am a little crazy but it is just a thought. :tiphat:

Superhoops

Gotta love that. What I would do to have that piece of mind. Keep up the good work, hoops.

I have to ask you, about the placement of your exhaust fan. Have you thought of putting the fan on the same side of the room as the exhaust vent? That flex ducting is really restrictive and I feel like you would be doing yourself as well as your fan a favor if you were to not take the diagonal route. Maybe I am missing something or maybe I am a little crazy but it is just a thought. :tiphat:

Hi CC,

You are right on the venting issue. At the moment this will have to see me through this grow. The room has a whole lot of improvements that are needed but at the moment it's a case of not enough money!
Thanks for tip and watch this space for improvements.
SH

Latest posts

Latest posts