What's new

the rif mountains 2010

U

unthing

I've been under the impression that the good stuff doesn't leave the country much.

Waiting for the smokereport on that tasty looking hash.

ifrane

I've been under the impression that the good stuff doesn't leave the country much.

Waiting for the smokereport on that tasty looking hash.

actually all the hashish good smoked there or stops very near its source ... and anyway the whole paki, mex is nothing more than a mix of poor quality, sativa and indica ruderalis Moroccan, later the plant autochthonous cultivated by 1200 years ... accustomed to little water and die in the first ten July ....

Avaric

I love the pictures resin seeker, I was planing to rif mountains later this year. When do you think is the best time to visit rif? This is my first time being there, I can't speak arabic or french. How is their english? I will be traveling with a friend.
How much dose a kilo of second quality cost in euro? Do i need a guide?
Thank you for every thing bro, be safe.

ifrane

lovely pictures°
The hash looks very tasty!
If you wish to smoke good a product made with genetic poor plants, with very few nutrients in soil, as sluts fucked from around the pollen which meet .... ... well ... you settle for little brother .... anyway enjoy it right ...:bump:

J

jayd

ive had a few bits of hash made in marocco but from pakistani genetics
avaric be very carefull who you ask for hash when ur over there, heard many dodgy storys

hi all sorry i have not been here more to post more updates,but life has been very busy so i didnt have time,but anyway i will be going back to morocco in two weeks for another two months and cant wait lol,this time am bringing a set of bubblemans dry sift screens to make some melty moroccan hashish as this is harvest season,must say am very happy with the screens they seem to be well made and priced,thats it for now all the best.RESINSEEKER

thanks guys,also this time i plan to bring a few kilo of seeds home with me.1 kilo of original moroccan,1 kilo of moroccanxpakistani,1 kilo of pakistani.i have been told that seeds from morocco have 25% high thc plants,25% high cbd plants,50% a mixture of both so i think they will be usefull for my purpose.all the best.RESINSEEKER

anyone know where i can get some beeline in the uk?tried unseengarden but got know reply back in two weeks,all the best.RESINSEEKER

mintz

Great pictures resin, so beautiful

Is the kif easily pressed with the palm of your hand?
to correct you kief is weed not hash,hash or good hash is called heyah:tiphat:
if any mugrebies(morrocans) are about to comfirm this for every one,
i lived in north morroco in da seventys and where i live now is a big morrocan
comunity and most of my good pals are mugrebie and all call hash heyah and all call weed kief