What's new

The Resin Round-Up (aka The Hashish Picture Thread)

G

upgraded to an okief ext tube

upgraded to an okief ext tube

hill and baron, KICKASS PICS as always!!

batch from few nights ago (purged extremely slowly, over course of 3-4 days)

shiskeberry whole nugs...

G

hellinksi :joint: looks delish, bro, whowza! :woohoo:

hillbillie :yoinks: as always, gooalicious, damn, dude, that one looks like a swirl of semi-solid chocolate!! :sasmokin:

G

lol, it wasn't until the second time the page loaded realized those were in the grow room, hellinksi!!! righteous!

do the plants like what you did with their peers?? they should be proud!!!... like we human's seeing a super soldier or superb artist or captivating athlete in action... lol

G

250 g's of BC herb and 14 can's of butane make:

press it 2getha and ya get:

don' wory,
bee happy nohw...

G

word, awesome resin, hillbillie, looks incredibly tasty, bro. have u vaped it? that's what tob likes most about the Ti vaper... fully melt the rez and the taste factor.

5.5g of rez from skunk #2 whole nugs
9.5g from great white shark whole nugs

both tin's are

G

oh, and a huge thanks to hillbillie for showing me an amaizng time in his region and totally lookin out for me... that dude's a great man, ya'll need to respekuh him.

G

can i play too ?

can i play too ?

:woohoo: i finally got round to it ,after much time spent harrassing hillie for info thanks mate :kissass:
i used a mixture of cheese an c99 buds

as for yield i aint got a clue ,,i havent got the stuff of the pyrex yet

B

baccas125

Nice one hazy!!! looking good hope to sample some real soon two weeks m8 :woohoo:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hash oil

hash oil

Great Pics everyone!....looks like good quality hash and oil ya'll got goin on! :yoinks: ...we made some this weekend, hash oil that is, killer stuff, washed a bit of weed with our bags, did 2 washes, used the bottom buds of the plants we have harvested from outside, whatever didnt bubble was put into the jar with grain alcohol[everclear]. The results were awesome, very very stoney joints!...total goo bombs~! :woohoo:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rolling hash oil joint

Rolling hash oil joint

hash oil in teaspoon

Clean a nice fat joint .... in this case we are lucky enough it is trainwreck

we dumped the fat joints worth of pot on top of the spoon after heating up the oil ... my hands were in the pics or we would have shown. So we mixed weed into the oil real good and the scraped off of fingers.

Put it all in one paper ready to roll

Twisted it all into a fatty and ready to smoke. This will take 4 people between 20 and 30 minutes to smoke . Depending on how tough they are feeling. Light weights need not apply :)
This oil was not made from pot. It was made from bubble hash :woohoo: Believe me it will rock you :)

G

old school oil by two awesome people....how are you even remembering to sleep with all that smoking you got going on?

kilacaLIbud

i havent seen this much yet.. from anybody...i like ur tutorial on the joint rollin...ive rolled my share of those sticky lip &fingers tastyness

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kilicabud you havent seen that much yet ?? Im not out to make as much as posible.... I make oil for quality not quanity Your oil was made from leaf with denatured alcohol . The oil ive pictured above was made from hash and pure grain alcohol. Yes you have a lot of shake oil. heh

G

another night, another night time bowl
1624DSC05235_Large_.JPG

1624DSC05232_Large_.JPG

1624DSC05230_Large_.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts