What's new

The Resin Round-Up (aka The Hashish Picture Thread)

goodtogrow

perddy pics the oil baron, i agree that its bubble bags all the way or no bags i love mine to death and theres no reason to compare
ill throw some pics in here soon but i lost most of my pics with OG and my computer crashing at the same time :badday:

G

BuDs, the catching sac is nice, but with only 2 sieving bag's i think you're going to be missing the "full melt virus" :D

goodtogrow, i hear you, mine seems to be having seizures lately...

Babba, i heard those are good products, and that the way you can hang them to drain on their own is bad ass. That's the only thing i wish would be added to bubble bag's.

G

KICC in the house, baby!

Just want to say you guys are the shit, you're all that and a bag of chips :D

Paz y mas...

G

this might sound like a dumb Q but how do you guys press your bubble bag extractions after you have dried the finished product.... i've looked all over and cannot figure it out! .. thnx a million .. and by pressing it i mean .. i wana finish with a cube or slab of some black play-doh hash.. :D

hash*_*bean

just take the bubbel when it is all dry ,take it in ur hand and press it together into a lumb and then u form it into any shape ,
if u dont want to press it in ur hand then u can put it in the foil from a ciggi pack and then press it by rolling a bottle over it ,like when u bake a cake

hash*_*bean

press hash

press hash

here is some pictures to show what i mean

this is pressed in the foil of a pack of ciggi ,when u have pressed it u can put it into the frezer if it sticks to the foil

G

7507Jelly_1-med.jpg

:respect:
:bandit:

2Luvers

Awesome pic´s you´all have here! :yoinks:

This is beginning to be thread #1 to hangout out for me ..like an obsession :smoke:

Super Skunk kiff :yummy:

Last edited:

Greens

Hey Oil Baron,

I put these pics in the KICC thread, but they should go in here as well.

This is FMCD bubblehash made from a special clone called Your Mom. It's an exceptional astroboy (apollo 13 x ortega/c99) that finishes in 6 weeks of 12/12 with amazing trichome coverage and potency.

The last pic is of some BHO budder made from my Lemon Swiss. It's crazy potent and smells strong like lemon skunk.

Greens

G

Here is some water hashish I made today... this was my third try at using my new bubble bags (i just got them a few days ago). This was trim from my LemonBerry cross... ended up being my best run, well only being the 3rd I guess I can't really claim too much, but I used a lot more trim then I did in the previous runs. Well is here is 6.7g of LemonBerry hashish... 73, 45, 23 rolled toghter here. :D I must say a great big thanks to Bubbleman for such wonderful product as well. :D About time I got my hands on some of these. :D

Peace... NorCalRasta

Last edited:
G

man awesome pics :) cant wait to contribute to this thread... all a matter of time...

G

Heres a pic of whats left of the Godbud BHO budder I made

Smells kinda akin to fermented cat urine when ya open the vial :yummy: I should note that this was made from the Van Isle clone of Godbud.