What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Relentless search for the dankest of the dank!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Nice lineup.......but if you are looking for more look at some Bodhi stuff as well. That fella has some amazing crosses.:biggrin:

Relentless

Veteran
lets get this thread goin..
heres three pollinated ladies that got the chop tonight.. ill be running 10-20 seeds of each as soon as they get done drying..

Attachments

• fire og pollinated by fire og bx1 male keeper.jpg
    fire og pollinated by fire og bx1 male keeper.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 13
  • gsc forum cut x fire og bx1 male keeper.jpg
    gsc forum cut x fire og bx1 male keeper.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 6
  • the white pollinated by fire og bx1 male keeper.jpg
    the white pollinated by fire og bx1 male keeper.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 14

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen your bud pics over the last couple years & wondered why i didn't see any grow logs . you produce some Primo buds Dude !!!! glad to finally see how it all comes to be :biggrin:

Hello Everyone..
Im not sure why I dont have a grow diary going here, but I guess its better to start one now then never.. If you havent seen my work check out some of my threads. Ive been posting individual pics of my different flowers over the last few years in the flower section...

I flower in a 3.5x6 closet with two 600s mounted above the ladies.. I run (18) 3gal fabric pots with fox farm ocean forest soil.. I change up the nutes every now and then but right now Im running general organics lineup with the bio bloom, diamond blk, calmg, and one other bottle.. I hardcore lolipop 4-6 mains and shove a bunch of ladies in a closet :D I usually end up with 28 or so zones with 0 popcorn, while running 10+diff strains at a time.

My main objective isnt to cash crop and get the most yield, but to find the dankest of strains.. Im constantly getting new phenos from friends and killing the subpars.

Here are the clones Ive ran before that Im running for this round..
A few of my regulars:
Jack Herer Pre96
Purple Kush sr71
Purple Urkel
Dago Walker
Bubba Kush x Grape Krush(BKGK)
Snowcap
Pre98 Bubba Kush
Super Lemon Haze
Sour Dubb
The White

Here are the new strains Im testing this round:
Orange Kush
Blackberry Kush
Wifi
Blue Meanie
Starfighter

I also flower in a 4.5x4.5 tent with a 1k watt but its towards the end of it's run so Ill post about it when I start a fresh round.. The next round in it will be 11 black rose and 7 double purple doja. As I separate the males for selecting, I'll swap in either cali orange, the flav, ghost og, sfv og, 818 og, fire og, tahoe og, abusive og, headband, or larry og. Ill be hitting all of the og's, snowcap, and dago with some fire og bx pollen I just collected.

Ill continue to post all of my projects in this thread.. :tiphat:

Good cali list!

Who's BKGK is that? And was the Sour Dubb from seed or from a cut?

How have you verified the abusive? A lot of fake abusives in CA.

Sorry for the many questions. PM if you have any interest in forum/old-SCM, chem D, Louis, and a few others that can't me mentioned.

Latest posts

Latest posts