What's new

THE REALNESS....

castout

Veteran
Robert Fortune, no worries...watch this plant as she grows, and you will see the realness, lol!!! I think this one is special, real special. I have been on the QUEST for something that really works for nerve pain....I think FATE has steered my life in a direction that I am confused about, but now, maybe I see why.......this plant and I were destined to meet. She might be the ONE, and I don't give a good fuck what anybody says!!!!!! I am sure there will be peeps that pop by this thread, and doubt what I say, but they don't have RSD, and they don't know my pain. This one is good, really good.

castout

Veteran
These pics were taken last night, this is one plant, in the corner of my garden. She is topped and fully cola-ing up. This plant has the most solid bud and true colas already...they are already connected, whereas the other strains in the room, are just starting to look like there might be colas in there. She is the frostiest of the 3 strains in the mixed room. I just wanted to get better close-ups, so peeps can really see the development of this plant. I am not saying she is a mega yielder, because I don't have enough experience with her, to say that.... she can be grown single cola, but this go round she was topped and tied down She is a really big plant, just take a look at the corner she takes up. she is now fully sending all her energy into the colas, so watch the magic is happening....................

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 6

castout

Veteran
FILLING IN!!!!

FILLING IN!!!!

The REALNESS, flower, day 40. I tried to show the size of this plant...it takes up the whole corner, and she is packing on the frost.

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 6

castout

Veteran
more pics

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 6

jessethestoner

Heres a theme song for the Realness

Constructus Corporation- V

God-like humanoid life-forms feel the realness Keep your distance, mind your own business
Metatron sling electric slang like a discusDivine mind unwinding illicit misfit
Surging on the verge of merging dirty dissesSoft, sticky kisses*? spitting vicious viscousGolden delicious, incredible tasting genitals gushing
Naked, sacred*? vulnerable I take it
Make it my weakness, worship your sweetness
Lust over the shit I bust, vagina-grinder
Rocking wild and crazy, gates locked, baby nothing can faze me
Hush*? the silence is dead lush
Ultra-violet head-rush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71XOhpPh_kU

castout

Veteran
THE REALNESS

THE REALNESS

flower, day 44. The nugs are so solid, and the frost is everywhere. I wonder, if this strain doesn't have some kush in it???

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 9
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 6

castout

Veteran
She is finishing up!!!!

She is finishing up!!!!

THE REALNESS, flower day 51. I have started flushing her, and I cannot wait to harvest her. She is super frosty, and very greasy. She smells like maybe she has some SKUNK in her???? The smell is reminiscent of something, I just can't put my finger on it.......ahh well, I will eventually figure it out.

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 7

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Hey just found this thread... Awesome job, it does look like it might have some Kush in it...

Very nice job!

castout

Veteran
Ok, so I have been going over and over the smell of this plant....I have always said it reminds me of something.........WELL, last night, before I closed up the room, and went to bed, I went in and rubbed the plant a bit. Then I went to bed......and dreamt.....I do my best thinking when asleep, and my dreams always are very strange, but if I really ponder them, I find a lot answers.........AND, last nights dream was no exception. In my dream, Woody Harrelson, was on the porch holding an AK47, with a bunch of cherries coming out of the barrel!!!! when I woke up, I had my answer of what the smell is.......I had a buddy that had a cut of kush, the woody cut...he knew woody harrelson....and I did a cherry ak47, years ago and lost it, cause I was a newb.......BUT...the smell of THE REALNESS is a combo of cherry ak47, and the woody harellson kush !!!!! Finally figured this out!!!!

castout

Veteran
THE REALNESS

THE REALNESS

READY TO HARVEST......tonight she is going to get chopped down, but before I do, I will pull her out of the room, and take pics , plenty of pics. I want to really show what a beautiful plant she is. She may not be the biggest plant in the room, but she is the frostiest, and has the pungent of odors to her.....not good at first, because it is overwhelmingly strong.......stinky, but when your nose adjusts, the smells, and there are a myriad of flavors mixed into this gem......really are beautiful!!!! THE REALNESS is the standout, in a room mixed with chem d, GSC, and TK. I can barely contain my excitement.......I have been waiting for this plant to finish. This is MY medicine, and it will be awhile before I can take cuts off the Mom again, so I will have to make this last.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 8
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 6

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Sweetie, if it helps you with the pain and everything else you have gone through then.....

IT IS THE REALNESS

Let the haters hate and

F.U.C.K. E.M.

castout

Veteran
MY BADASS BIATCH

MY BADASS BIATCH

THE REALNESS........gets all of us REAL CHICKS all hot and bothered!!!!!! YEAH, we ladies do it BIG DOG PITBULL STYLE!!!! THE REALNESS.......harvest....don't be scared, lil boys, bow down to BIG MAMA!!!! SHE MAKES IT ALL GOOD< CAUSE MAMA GOT NOTHIN BUT HEART!!!!! AS DO ALL THE FINE WOMEN OF IC.............DID NOT BREED IT< BUT LIKE MANY BASTARDS, WE GOT THAT!!!!!!! OH SHIT< O IS ABOUT TO ROCK HER WORLD!!!!!!! DUDE< SO ROCKED...........................

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg