What's new

The real TRIANGLE KUSH

medman225

i appreciate everyone's input and thank you all for it.
it was my understanding(though ive been wrong before and dont claim to be an expert) that kromes "the white/triangle" was a wholly different strain than the triangle kush, which has ben speculated to be a parent of the og kush lines(i believe it was being said og cuts were s1s of triangle kush) as Karma G said earlier.
Great pic Hrpuffnkush, that is indeed kromes "the white/triangle"... and a perfect example of that strain... i like your analysis... hashplant seems a very likely answer to parentage... and most breeders who use the white use it to augment resin production(like wifi... which is just a more resinated version of fire og) while the triangle kush seems to smoke more like an og from what I've heard(haven't smoked triangle kush but iv smoked multiple whitexog crosses...)
i seem to remember a thread about "the white", authored by krome himself, and he talked about how his cut was different than the triangle kush. if i am wrong again please forgive me but that's what i seem to recall... the thread was here on ICMAG
again I'm not trying to label myself a expert here, but i, like many of y'all, love to get down to the bare facts of my favorite subject, marijuana strains. and this one seems to be a bit cloudy even if the cut isn't hoarded and s1s are readily available.
if anyone can confirm or deny what iv posted id appreciate some further detail. i realize this thread is a bit old now but i hope there is still some of u out there wanting to get to the bottom of this.

Last edited:
A

acridlab

I spent some time working in Clearwater, in the late nineties. I met a crew of electricians on a job site that were smoking on the dankest herb I've smelled, ever!! They were calling Bermuda triangle,, anyhow, my boss bought a tray of clones and ended up killing them on the way home to Michigan, lol..always wondered if it was the same as the triangle out nowadays..tasted n smelled like lemon mothballs

Copperfield

Dude, that pick is strait badass!! Holy smokes.... That is one of the best picks I've ever seen.... Keep up the good work!! I haven't smoked any triangle since 96. I'm from cocoa beach.... My surfer buds used to bring it back from somewheres by Daytona..,. Glad to see your keeping the dream alive!!

S

stix~

Kromes "Triangle / White , After growing it breeding with it and smoking it... id have to say its a hashplant pheno would be my guess... View Image There is NO og in the original

thought i'd share

the white is a cross of old school mr.nice White widow called white zombie , with the triangle Cut(mother to tk),, :tiphat:

mack 10

Veteran
@stix, swear someone said triangle/white had widow in it years back.
seems they could of been right?

ponolove

Wow Copperfield my cuz was getting that same bud, he lived in Ormond just above Daytona. I lived in georgia and would get a quarter when I went for visits. Best bud ever

S

stix~

@stix, swear someone said triangle/white had widow in it years back.
seems they could of been right?

@mack ... yeah buddy ... ww+tr : wh :tiphat:

i looked up an old post that u might like

enough with the TK BS :whip:

TK is NOT the first OG .. its not even OG at all !!!

if u guys are looking for the first kush ever ... it camed from norcal , and its called simply KUSH ..

this kush plant s1's are all the diff OG's like fire , SFV , tahoe & ghost ....

tk is just a separate line .. an outcross that breeds pure & family of the GSC fwiw

and while im bursting bubbles .. that mysterious dog bud that got sold at a Grateful Dead show .. was some good ole super skunk :joint:

biglovebrOs .. have at it :tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
One thing is for shure from the OG.s seen in cali. Half is the same cut bu differnt names. They seem to love to rename it so its supposed to be just that crew running it.

LA was just like the Dam @mack10 few reals many copy.s ha ha ha .

When you intrested in KUSH just look at josh D.s time line for the cali KUSH history. No explanation on genetics. But very viable and confirmed timeline.

The White defantly not Kush like that. Alse when breeding with TK and The White the offspring are so differnt i have doubts if even related anywhere.

Results from tk s1.s makes me think ita defantly fam. From the KUSH somwhere very similar genes in that pool.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
One thing is for shure from the OG.s seen in cali. Half is the same cut bu differnt names. They seem to love to rename it so its supposed to be just that crew running it.

When you intrested in KUSH just look at josh D.s time line for the cali KUSH history. No explanation on genetics. But very viable and confirmed timeline.

The White defantly not Kush like that. Alse when breeding with TK and The White the offspring are so differnt i have doubts if even related anywhere.

Results from tk s1.s makes me think ita defantly fam. From the KUSH somwhere very similar genes in that pool.

Originators no , But at least they were honest enough to call it bag seed.... Something still isn't quite right with the whole story thow... I the kromes white has been mislabeled quite a bit as well... And raskals WiFi add's to the confusion to I think...
TK kromes white 3 way cross .
WiFi kromes TK X fire .
Fuji's TK aka ghost fire diablo true og among many of the names it gets in LA
I think fujis TK X kromes white is WiFi
???
either way we look at it no body knows exact parents of any of them , so its all hear say ?? And I'm sure others got bag seeds of bubba and og during that same era ... ?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Wifi is just raskals Fire OG cut x reversed Krome the white cut. There not much mistery there. Apart from what fire og and the white is ha ha ha..

But i think we can all easy agree that Krome.s The White cut and Triangle Kush are 2 totaly differnt beasts.

@mack ... yeah buddy ... ww+tr : wh :tiphat:

i looked up an old post that u might like

enough with the TK BS

TK is NOT the first OG .. its not even OG at all !!!

if u guys are looking for the first kush ever ... it camed from norcal , and its called simply KUSH ..

this kush plant s1's are all the diff OG's like fire , SFV , tahoe & ghost ....

tk is just a separate line .. an outcross that breeds pure & family of the GSC fwiw

and while im bursting bubbles .. that mysterious dog bud that got sold at a Grateful Dead show .. was some good ole super skunk

biglovebrOs .. have at it

thanks for the info. for some reason i believe your story the most.

lol karma you made me think of this.
picture.php

but he's selling cuts of OG

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
A lot of peeps confuse WiFi for TK the og one .lol is what I ment...

If ya ask me money mikes EB is way better than white just as frosty but way stronger.... I see glue relashonship in her , its auntie. Lol

A strains Mutant branch was cloned and thats where OG came from , as Bill Maher would say I don't know for a fact , I just know lol

Latest posts

Latest posts