What's new

The REAL Ghost OG with PHOTO EVIDENCE

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
100% unretouched photographic evidence of the REAL Ghost OG.

Seeing is believing...

picture.php

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
That's my Aunt Theresa there in the screen capture. She called me over the other night because her basement "smelled funny" and she kept finding strange notes around her house like "I like to be tied" "Stake me" and "Be a dear and pick up some Cal/Mag while you're in town, we're out"....weird.

So we investigated and were able to confirm her home was in fact haunted as you can clearly see. My Aunt wanted to call Ghostbusters but I was like bitch that's a movie...

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Legend has it, Ghost OG has been around since the American Civil War. It was originally named 'Old Gabby' by Confederate forces, the true creators of the most infamous cannabis variety on the face of the Earth...known today as OG Kush. Story goes the South had a single huge mother that was heavily guarded in Vicksburg, MS, whose lineage was kept under lock and key and to this day remains unknown. As we all know, Union forces eventually overtook Vicksburg and went on to win the war. Once in the hands of the North, the seized mother plant was kept alive and even flowered out, however unexpectedly and only days before fully ripening, Old Gabby was ordered to be put to death immediately by Union Maj. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant. Old Gabby was executed by firing squad on March 16, 1866 and buried in a shallow grave shortly after. Content that he had rid the world forever this powerful strain, he ordered a huge celebration which would eventually prove to be premature as little did they know how clever Old Gabby was... While imprisoned, she secretly and cleverly used her stressful situation to her advantage by producing male flowers and pollinating herself, essentially ensuring the survival of her genes for at least one more generation. Remember after being shot she was buried in a shallow grave, well it is from this gravesite her surviving young would eventually sprout and keep the OG legend alive. The Ghost of Old Gabby, aka Ghost OG, is said to still haunt grow rooms the world over to this day in search of the family/ancestors she left behind....

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I would think Ghost OG has to be a sativa if it's been flowering since 1866...that's like 147 yrs 12/12.....I need something that finishes sooner..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts