What's new

the real g13?

B

bocil

The G13 does not exist, is a history to sell more, pure marketing, the plant in if that goes out in photos is a Northern light, this confirmed response, is not an my invention,Neville was the King of marketing.

Z

Zeinth

The G13 does not exist, is a history to sell mas, pure marketing, the plant in if that goes out in photos is a Northern light, this this confirmed response, is not an my invention,Neville was the King of marketing.

so MK Ultra...is not g-13 x og kush???:wallbash:

B

bocil

There are many histories estravagants towards this plant, that if the tape-worm the CIA and was stolen by them, etc, Chinese stories.

bigherb

Veteran
hazeseeker
my man

martian mean green description gives this info

its true tho som of the stuff from bbb n canabible does seem more of a personal opinion
just as rez thinks sour deez is a top notch strain

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

1luvbigherb

Neville had the original later shanti used it to cross with skunk. The g13xskunk from shanti is used in all the g13 crosses today. It's a great indica, very vigorous, thick stems, giant fan leaves, great yielder.

The best of the g13 crosses is MK Ultra which is in my top 5 all time indicas, but not the best representation of a "pure" g13.

I would try Grateful Head's G13 bx2 if he is still selling any on seedbay, Soma's G13 haze x G13 haze, or G13 x Pinebud for the best representation of a pure G13.

Has alot of hype to the strain, but still a heavy hitting indica worthy of keeping. The thing about it being stolen from gov't weed farm is a total lie as I participated in some of those experiments when in college at Ole Miss and that weed is FAR from G13. MUCH MUCH WORSE. Like waste of my time bad if it wasn't for the story of legally smoking weed in the US.

Mr.Gahn

G-13 hybrid from Amsterdam-
IMG_6777.jpg

Larimy

I remember reading on another post that Neville lost his g13 but that I think Reeferman was able to get a clone and is still using it

Oledad420

I remember reading on another post that Neville lost his g13 but that I think Reeferman was able to get a clone and is still using it

not true, yes neville did lose his G-13 clone, but reeferman DOES NOT have the same clone that Nev had, if I remember right reeferman uses Airbourne G-13 which is IMO really a select G13x NL(which nev released a long time ago). NO ONE HAS THE SAME CUT NEV USED, NOT EVEN SHANTI.

Now on a side note I have a bunch of shanti's G13xSkunk, I bought 2 packs when he first got out of jail and popped 7 seeds and was not really impressed, Shanti read that I was unhappy and sent me a bunch of his personal g13xSkunk seeds because he was sure there must have been a mix up, but I havent had time to pop them, maybe I will do that this week, I need a new flavor.