What's new

the real.deal behind all the pant's below the BUTT...

V

vonforne

picture.php

castout

Veteran
As a woman, I can say I have always hated this trend. My ex husband(incarcerated for life) warned me about this trend years ago. Told me to never let the kids rock saggy jeans, told me it was an invitation to fuck, in jail. My personal feeling is that it is really gross. I am a germaphobe, and when a guy gets a lil sweaty, a very distinctive musk(I like to call it open ass) wafts up. The jeans are just another layer to trap that smell. If you are a saggy pants man, just remember, we women have sensitive noses(that's why we love flowers), and the smell of open ass, is NOT an aphrodisiac!!!!!!

E

el dub

castout: I'd be more worried about the kids following in their father's footsteps than how they wear their jeans.

Sorry for your germaphobia.

lw

PorkSword

I've spent a significant portion of my life locked down and never heard the saggy drawers is an invite for booty lovin. I guess its just an east coast homo convict thing.

I think its just a gangsta fad gone horribly wrong.

castout

Veteran
el dub, the kids are not going to follow in my ex husband's footsteps.....he is an idiot!!!! 1 of them has graduated college, and is currently working on his masters in accounting, 1 is about to graduate college, and the other still has 3 years left. Thanks for worrying, but they were not raised to be idiots. They are also not heroin addicts, that would kill for a shot!!!! And they have never worn their pants under their asses!!!!!!! I am a gremaphobe cause I am a cancer survivor, and a cold could really fuck me up when I was going through treatment......don't even get me started on what it is like having a staph infection.............

mrcreosote

Veteran
I'll never work under the sink again without a nervous look around...

And the God in my pineal gland says, "Fuck flouride, ain't shit to me."

You don't imagine that he's the one who poses as the 'evil mrcreosote', do you?

Nah, probably a different guy...

tumblr_lmuk86F7uX1qidsbp.gif

TripleDraw27

Veteran
had some very large brother tell me this years ago, he did his time in Rikers? Spelling.

I lol when I see these pastey ass hipsters with belts, but strapped around their quads not waist line. Usally when one is in front of me at the store, i whisper if they are a top or bottom in the pen.

TripleDraw27

Veteran
i was told there were 2 reasons

a)1 size of pants in jails

b) clothes were handed down from brother to brother, kids wearing saggy pants wernt picked on because folks new he must have an older brother, it caught on.

thats usually what white kids hear when growing up lol.
heard the same, then met me some brothas in music school who had shed light on the subject very graphically. lol

silly hipsters, and stupid parents for letting it go on lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts