What's new

The potcast on soundcloud

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up pdx.

Gonna be in the yard tying up branches today.

These pot casts keep me from singing the whole day.

Gotta rest the pipes!haha

bigbadbiddy

Very nice, will tune into these asap.

I went through a lot of Adam Dunn Show and Growtube (roundtable) while trimming my last batch.

Honestly these grow related podcasts are my favorite for trimming, can recommend very much as background for trimming, makes the whole experience a lot more bearable :D

I also liked the KIS organics podcasts.

But this sounds potentially better than all of them. The adam dunn show has already been criticized enough and I tend to agree with most points. But Adam does have a great voice for this sort of thing if you ask me, mumbling aside of course :D

The grower's roundtable/growtube I enjoyed very much but I feel there is a lot of repetition and stuff and what really turned me (and apparently many listeners) off was the recent mishap they had where they didn't do the growtube roundtable they had announced but instead Dago uploaded a vid of him playing games with no gameplay footage, just the webcam pointed on himself and showing his reactions. Obviously nobody wants to see that and he took it back down.
A week later there is a new growtube episode but they do it on cloning, AGAIN! they had like 3 episodes of those already...
I was thinking "fine, they will probably talk redundant repetitive stuff for an hour and then get into tissue culture cloning and then this episode will have its purpose I suppose".
But nope, they skipped over that altogether...
Very disappointed with that and am so ready for something different.

The KIS organics podcasts were probably the best so far for me, provided you are into the organic side of things of course.

Looking forward to this series!

Latest posts

Latest posts