What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The place where Glaucksbacon brags and shows off like a jerk

hey roostaphish, that DUI revegger is taking her time so it'll be ready in...a while...if you happen to be on the michigents discord (via reddit) I'm making a list of sorts for the clones. I'm about an hour south of Detroit. The breeder even wants one of these back! The smoke is super smooth, dominant earthy taste with a bit of kushiness and citrusy floral hints. I just don't want this exceptional purple color to die with little old me.

And thanks for the kind words regarding my setup, only had one leak from me over tightening a gasket! It's feeding beautifully so far, that top gravity res part collects sediment before it gets to the hoses, and the few floating animal hairs that get in get sent back down. A welcome bonus. They're drinking a ton and I'm starting to worry about needing an even bigger res for a week vacation...crazy.

Can this new forum software handle VIDEO??!?

The answer is kinda-sorta, more-or-less

This Tropic Lightning has a really lemony nose on chop day, looking forward to it.

these blumats are really something. I've had to completely rewrite my planting/cloning schedule to accommodate way faster growth, my tent looked clean with four plants when I was hand watering, now with the blumats the tent looks like a mophead, all flip flopped everywhere from the weight of itself.

IMG_20210925_214924.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts