What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Pinnacle

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hello to all, I want to show you the crosses of this year, mainly they are afghani NLD x (Panama x original haze), master kush x (Panama x original haze), electric lady x (Panama x original haze), Honduras sativa green phenos), rainbow bridge #1, (basically a mix of different sativa, and every year I add a different male)...
picture.php

Rainbow bridge #1
picture.php

Afghani NLD x pan-o-haze
picture.php

Oaxaca (from a good friend)
picture.php

picture.php

There are also some seedlings of Tom Hill Haze, Copalita Oaxaca, and many others good things...

Goodherb

Pinnacle forever!

Pinnacle forever!

WillyDread, To summit it up in few words , Tuff Gong !
That highly line up,you got there!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Thanks brother! I am just a newbe , real breeders are another thing :)

Several people have asked me for seeds, unfortunately I don't have any for everyone, but the message is: tropical sativas? No matter what others say, try to grow them!

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A lot of fan tails, a lot of lyre tails …And there’s one super special totally unique one of a kind from the whole lot (multicolored and spotted male) towards the end of the video.. I’d like to isolate him and use him as a breeding stud but he’s hard he’s very evasive

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
A lot of fan tails, a lot of lrye tails …And there’s one super special totally unique one of a kind from the whole lot (multicolored and spotted male) towards the end of the video.. I’d like to isolate him and use him as a breeding stud but he’s hard he’s very evasive
You mean the one at the second 23? It seems that he is trying to fertilize his female, I would move them to another tank, I would wait a few months for the female to discharge well from the previous mating and then I would start to keep the future young and make selection.
In the past I also did a bit of selection with guppies, it takes time, space and a good eye (all things I don't have LOL) but it can certainly give you satisfaction...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You mean the one at the second 23? It seems that he is trying to fertilize his female, I would move them to another tank, I would wait a few months for the female to discharge well from the previous mating and then I would start to keep the future young and make selection.
In the past I also did a bit of selection with guppies, it takes time, space and a good eye (all things I don't have LOL) but it can certainly give you satisfaction...
Yeah he’s the one …All those males do is to hound females all day long:sasmokin: horny fish