What's new

the phish head thread!!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Saturday show was heat. First set was perfect for songs that I've chased. Fun stuff. Old stuff. Too great a time. I'm going to sleep for a week

budman678

Veteran
Who's coming down for MIANYE?

We might be down for the first. We will be in Juno beach for the holidays and if I can get my folks to watch little rover for a night, the wife and I will be there.

Can you recommend a hotel in the area? Preferably a place near by. Walking distance.

budman678

Veteran
Sitting in airport, about to board flight to west palm and the MIAMI!

If I stream the show through ustream would there be any listeners? Let me know I have an external battery pack and could easily do it. Just a thought

Anyways, anyone else making the trip

budman678

Veteran
Picking up rental and heading an hour down the coast. Getting ready to see some phish. The water is warm

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Magna ball is the same weekend as the high times cup in MI. Hopefully they move the date. The HT team are big phish heads. So it's a possibility. Wanna go so bad. Super ball was so fun. Probably only gonna catch blossom and dick's this year.

Mr.Miner

My kinda thread! ;)

First show was Waterloo Village '93. I have been to 95 shows since then. We all stopped going when the music got boring and the scene was dark- 1999-2000 or something if I remember correctly. When Big Red got clean and they came back I was super, super excited- as I know a lot of people were...
So stoked to see him play with the Grateful Dead in Chicago!...I am going to the Mann's and Merriweather's but that will most likely be it. Wish I could hit Oregon and Shoreline...Maybe so, maybe not...
Thanks for the thread!

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Tour is almost here for me. Doing raleigh > mpp1&2 > magnaball. The temptation to shoot down to philly for a couple nights is great. I'm so, so happy. Been looking forward to this fest since superball, I wouldn't miss it for anything :)

Might have to do dicks also.

Mr.Miner

Psyched myself! Going to both Mann shows- I love that place, and both Merriweather- I love that place as well...Can't wait!

budman678

Veteran
The Nashville show was hot. That mikes piper crosseyed paug was a highlight for me. The band sounds great and are seemingly having a lot of fun.

I'm so stoked on dicks. Never been before. Also stoked to be some recreational mj

marbles

Just locked in all my travel/lodging plans for Dicks. Stoked!!! Third time seeing them at dicks and they are on fire right now!!

Latest posts

Latest posts