Tour Dates
10/18-20 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
10/22 Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial, Rochester, NY
10/23 Glens Falls Civic Center, Glens Falls, NY
10/25-26 DCU Center Arena, Worcester, MA
10/27 XL Center, Hartford, CT
10/29 Sovereign Center, Reading, PA
10/31-11/2 Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ

Not official yet but was just sent this list...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Fall terr lookin good!

Tour Dates
10/18-20 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
10/22 Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial, Rochester, NY
10/23 Glens Falls Civic Center, Glens Falls, NY
10/25-26 DCU Center Arena, Worcester, MA
10/27 XL Center, Hartford, CT
10/29 Sovereign Center, Reading, PA
10/31-11/2 Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ

Not official yet but was just sent this list...

it's hard enough to get away for a weekend, let alone fly to the other damn coast

Dear Phish, we miss you out here in the best coast like 90% of the year, but when you do make it out, you show us a good time

fingers are crossed, Tahoe bound

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
I'm disappointed there's no providence show... I don't think the city likes phish much, I heard they tried to do a multi-night run fall tour 2010 and the city wouldn't allow it.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Might be able to hit Hampton but other than that very bummed about this mini tour. There are fans outside of the northeast. I want a cinci show

Epiphyte

Well the gorge was sick! Everything was SO well played...and they absolutely crushed it! My highlight was the Fluffhead> antelope....Mcgrupp, curtain with, golgi, and wilson were all highlights as well. I was talking with my friend before the show and she mentioned how she LOVES funky bitch and I just brush it off. But Page and Trey were funking it out better than I've ever heard! Lastly, Say Something, the new mikes song it pretty fucking cool. I listened to the recording and its not quite as soulful and passionate as it sounds live...Anyway, anyone going to Tahoe or BGCA?

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
BGCA anyone? Making some full melt today for the weekend!

I wish I was in the Bay Area. Have fun homie. I'm making some Matt Rize bubble this weekend with jas. KKSC, Dtrain and ecsd x Oregon kid OG

Should be awesome

Kindest

Can't believe nobody's mentioned the Tahoe Tweezer yet! What a wonderful thing to follow a band that can make music like this with their audience.

Epiphyte

As I was hoping, last night was at least of my seven shows the highlight if not the tour highlight...I can't wait to dick's...First time back to CO since some detectives came knocking at the door 10 years ago. I can't wait! Highlights of BGCA= everything! Mainly, the ac/dc into vultures, yem vocal jam, BOWIE, reba, meat and of course, ENERGY.