What's new

the phish head thread!!

The Vermonster

I should have said between the 5 good trusted people in my circle 40 or so got "The white" not that I gave it directly. 40 IS alot...lol. Too many things to think about with that many friends that have this thing in common. Anyway it was "The White" and not the TK. I misunderstood as I thought "The White" was aka TK but learn something new everyday I guess. Glad to hear the DS is working out and that you have a nice variety of phenos bro. Ill be checking out the closet to see some updates!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
:laughing:

Ill watch em all.

forever-alone-thumb.jpg

i wish i was going to be at home watching the shows. the grass is always greener on the other side. I have paid for every official webcast and have watched DOZENS of shows through private taper streams. been listening to streamed shows since 09

headseed

Got my Vermont flood relief shirt in the mail today! Stoked! Its paper thin and small for an XL. I dig the color and design so it figures that it will last a few washings before its trashed hehe.

Just found my traffic light shirt from 96-97 cant remember, its an Anvil preshrunk with red neck and sleeve bands and aside from a pretty good rip in the back its fine. Its the traffic light chained to a ball and chain get up.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
:dance013:Just when I thought I wasn't gonna even win Wednesday night tickets in the lottery, I get a email saying I only won 2 tickets for NYE!!! :yay:. I am usually the kind of guy who never wins anything gambling related, so I am pretty pumped...

headseed

Didn't even try crew checking in.... stoked for those that played...AND WON!

NYE MSG been there done that didn't get a shirt hahaha :joint:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got one night on the lotto. Got the other three nights just now :dance013:
And learned a valuable lesson when buying from ticketmaster. Had floor seats in my cart for all 3 nights, and it was processing for awhile. Dude said he thought something was wrong so he signed out and back in and i had to reapply for the tix. lost all my floor seats except for the first night. And on the last night i am behind the stage.
Glad i got tickets, but still very bummed i didn't get the floor tix i originally had in the cart. Next time i know, no matter what don't let the guy fuck with my order !!!!

budman678

Veteran
i wish they were playing a miami news year. i have a condo in west plam beach. wuld have made things so much easier....

headseed

Bobby looks like its just you and me bro for the couch tour run! It's not an experience unless you bring someone along? MUHAHAHAHAAHA

budman678

Veteran
bobby and headseed

ill be couching the first couple nights. do you worry about it...gonna be smoking a nicely cured critical + and some excellent diesel kush

The Vermonster

Bring back the Oldschool MO!!! Got shutout of the lotto, no dice on 12-31. Looks like couch tour in full effect! 170ish shows later if this was the 90's I would go, score, and have a blast but its not and I can deal with the status quo...........

budman678

Veteran
the couch tour is the way of the future. i will still go on a three day run if it works out but i love streaming shows....i havent seem them more than 5times or so a year since they came back the first time...i love em

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Good to hear that you guys atleast scored something. I didn't even try because I won't be making it out this year.

TickleMyBalls, where'd you score that avatar pic of Bear? I can't seem to find much info about him. I know the guy was real private and didn't like his picture taken but there has to be more stuff about him out there in various media formats. There is an interview on archive.org with David Gans that is pretty good as well as a long banter with some guy (Zane?) on Kesey's farm on Youtube. If you know of any books or interviews with him please let me know.

I think I got it from an article around the time he died. I believe it's the last known picture of him released the to the public. His website has a few interesting essays that he wrote on it. Check out the RIP thread there might be links to some good articles and such.. It's in the well wishes forum. For some reason my copy and paste isn't working on my iPad

Got shut out of lotto and ticketmaster for nye :( but ive been dilligently looking since and yesterday found someone that was looking for some new art for his new home and bam trade is happening! :) level 400's but i dont care im just glad im in the door! :))))

Latest posts

Latest posts