What's new

the phish head thread!!

headseed

I stealth edited before you posted. In between your post and mine I did check my email and saw the denial. Welp.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
word. and fuck the on sale times. every show goes on sale at a separate time. so theres gonna be 100,000 people trying to get tickets to every single show.

G

Guest3498

Got lucky in the lotto this time... pulled tickets for everything augusta - manchester!

since we have a thread about the grateful dead.......ill start a phish thread.

whats your experience with these guys?? mine has been life changing. im a bigger phish head than the dead.

my first show was 7-31-98. heres the set list.

Friday, July 31, 1998
Polaris Amphitheater, Columbus, OH

Set I: My Friend My Friend, Ya Mar, Roggae, Rift, Cities, Water in the Sky, Stash

Set II:The Curtain >Free, If I Could > The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday> Avenu Malkenu > Twist > Izabella, Julius, Cavern

Encore: Punch You in the Eye, Slave to the Traffic Light

Show Notes: My Friend included a Guyute tease in the intro. Cities included Who Knows teases. Rift was played for the first time since February 23, 1997 (94 shows) and If I Could was played for the first time since August 5, 1996 (150 shows).

not bad for a first show in the late 90's. cant wait til the moment the grace the stage again.

when i was younger i used to do the phish thing...i cant stand the music but loved all the drugs i had at my disposal them and DM band = tons of drugs

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
NYE run announced! 12/28 & 29 DCU center worchester, MA 12/30-1/1 MSG NY, NY! get your requests in kiddies.

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
got shut out on requests, but I'm in the door for face value on NYE and 1/1/11. how'd everyone else do on fall and new years tickets?

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
yeah, tickets were rough this fall. only tickets I got for face value are 10/31, 12/31 and 1/1. first two nights of AC I had to drop almost $200 a piece to get on the floor. looking like thats gonna be the price to even get into the 200 level at MSG for the 30th.

G

Guest3498

Funny thing, fall tour I got everything I requested, NYE I got nothing. Been kind of busy lately, so looks like I'll be paying out the ass to get in the door...

G

Guest3498

Anybody hear last night's show yet? What a beast that one was!!

Set 1: Kill Devil Falls, Guelah Papyrus, The Curtain With, The Mango Song, Sand, Limb By Limb, Sneaking Sally Through the Alley, Uncle Pen, Pebbles and Marbles, Cavern > David Bowie
Set 2: Crosseyed and Painless, Dirt, Fluffhead, Also Sprach Zarathustra > Tweezer > Show Of Life, You Enjoy Myself
Encore: I Been Around, Mighty Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo) > Tweezer Reprise

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
looked sick on paper. we downloaded it over here. about to listen while we trim up my outdoor crop. looks like i did pretty well this year. gonna make AC and New Years real fun!

N

Nick Sand

The boys are on fire this tour! Plenty of good streams tonight for couch touring.

G

Guest3498

Man they certainly are!!

That reba encore last night caught me off guard and was awesome.

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
last night was supposedly one of the strongest shows in the last decade. i was able to make a few trades between friends and get one of my close friends into the show for cheap. his show count is in the high 130s and he said it was top 2 best he's ever seen. I can't wait to listen to it.

very bummed that it means I will not get vultures or cities in AC :(

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
I'm gonna download it from live phish. the sbd mix of the FLACs has been 100x better this year than last. It's crazy to listen to even Miami last year and then first leg of summer tour this year, thats that much of a difference in quality of the mix.

N

Nick Sand

I thought the first set of Guyutica was tits, 2nd set not so much. Still a great show though.

Latest posts

Latest posts