What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary The Pheonix Project

als_weed

very nice plants in the photos you guys. are they cali genetics? seems a lot going on there. I've thought about getting to know my scene.
These are strains I've developed over the years from crossing genes sourced from all over.

My current project is Sherb Cream Pie crosses. A plant from here in the Midwest.

Thank you for your interest.

-al

als_weed

The Sherb Cream Pie pheno hunt has dropped the second unit into the bloom room.

Catch the update here:

Here's a short walk through of the garden:

As always, your questions and comments are welcome.

-al

als_weed

4/13 Update

The first batch of the Sherb Cream Pie crosses is starting to finish, while the second batch is just 2 weeks into bloom. I’ll be spending a lot of time on these with a pile of data to share.

The Aero Room continues to roll along with alternating pick and plant weeks. You will see more of this room in the Cream Pie updates.

The Dirt Room is really what this update is all about. Since this is going to be my last run of big dirt girls, I’m goin out with a bang!

al's Organic BOOM Bloom Tea

Into a 5 gallon bucket of RO water with a vigorous airstone add:

Our Beastie Collection:
1 tspn Great White
30 ml Micro Hydroponics Fruit & Vegetable Yield Enhancer
30 ml Micro Hydroponics Photosynthesis Plus
30 ml Micro Hydroponics Vitamins & Amino Acids

Shit From Around the World:
2 Tblspn Worm Castings
2 Tblspn Peruvian Seabird Guano
2 Tblspn Fox Farms Happy Frog
2 Tblspn Pappa’s Perfect Poop

Other Stuff:
4 Tblspn Epson Salts
4 tspn Organic Molasses
1 inch cube of compressed alfalfa*

*(forgot to mention this in the video)

After brewing for 24-48 hours, mix vigorously and dilute with RO water to a ratio of about one third tea to water. Leave all the particulates in suspension as you water. These solids will help revitalize the dirt.

So shake your can!

Here’s a video as the Dirt Room gets flipped and I go through making tea and how it works:

As always, your questions and comments are welcome.

-al

Latest posts

Latest posts