What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
*Updates in progress*

We are pleased to announce original fruity pebbles og f-3 from f2 open pollination with some elite clones making incredibly vigorous true f1 hybrids. Bulk seeds available for white label, resellers and legal producers.

Full history and of the original fruity pebbles OG and grow of the f2: https://www.icmag.com/threads/original-fruity-pebbles-og-fpog-by-med-man-brand-tm.18130070/

- Original Fruity Pebbles OG f-3
Fruity pebbles og f2 x fruity pebbles og f2
Tested as og x td and named by icmaggers as fruity pebbles og, one of the most popular and award winning modern day strains. With good reason: mouth watering phenos of "lemon aid", dry cereal and the richer cereal milk. A holy grail for commercial producers, craft growers, hobbyists alike. #FPOG is where quality, yield, resin output and intoxicating smell and taste to meet to make a true Quad. These f1 seeds sold at auction for 1500 usd for 10 seeds

- Bubba Pebbles
Bubba kush x fruity pebbles og f2
I got this bc "bubba" circa 2010 via the same group that brought up the purple kush from oaksterdam University I California. Out of 20 Bubba clones I'd seen in bc this was above them all. Easy to grow, good yield, amazing g bag appeal and one of the closest things to road-kill skunk I've smelled since 1996: humid cat piss, sulphur, spent coffee, natural gas, burnt rubber, but instead of Citrus it had a beautiful and rich sugary sweetness to the bottom nose which hops up front on the taste.

- Pink Pebbles
I got this "pink kush" from Billy big bud just before he died (along with 3 signed copies of his pink kush book series) if anyone knows what version he had chime in. My thoughts were one of the hybrids reeferman made. It grew much bigger and more vigorous with longer flowers vs the old island pink and island pink etc which I found much denser. The pink breeds pretty true in the cross. But expect higher calyx to leaf ratio, bigger yield, more resin and a mouth watering richness.

- Sour Pebbles
I used my world famous west coast sour diesel clone in the room. Not certain exactly what the clone really was. Just where it came from. All I know is the wcsd could easily have been called skunk bud in the 80s and 90s. A reeker. People still grow the same plant after 15 years they love it so much. The west coast sour diesel will bump up the old bc skunk (td) in the #FPOG making it more sour and skunky. The PEBBLES adds vigor, yield and resin to the age old clone. This one has become very popular in the u.s.

- Head-Band Pebbles
It's no secret: one of my students vagpuncher stayed up late for REZDOGS pitt bull sour diesel 50 seed release circa 07 and gifted them to me. I only got 2 of 10 to germ and inbred that line being called med-mans head-band. It's never been top shelf smell or smoke but it is one of the best outcrossing males and resin extractors I've ever seen. The first time I ever entered it was the quanta-cann thc cup 2012 toronto treating yourself expo where it took 1st place over dna genetics and over 120 entrees! Mmhb will add resin, stretch and some density with a bit of sour skunkiness to the #FPOG

- Hawaiian Pebbles
I received another 2 packs of seeds from vagpuncher via seedbay seedbou at a later date. Some chem 4, alien vacation, white fire og, and made some crosses from the best ones circa 2010-2011. I revisted the Hawaiian fire aka hawifi just before this f3 fpog room.
The Hawaiian producers beautiful unique sharp haze notes more similar of not identical to zest soap. I haven't grown this cross myself but have sold alot and all reviews have been stellar. Expect a bigger better fruitier hawifi and if you want to monopolize a market with something extremely unique that puts out this is the one

- Cereal Killer
I was given a "pink" clone like I have never smelled before from some very old good old boys out in the sticks north of Pemberton at the great canadian glass gathering 2016 or 2017? You didn't even need to stem rub this squat broad leaf for it to smell like a skunk fart. With all the name changes, market trends, intentional trade and gene secrets going on in the global cannabis sector. I just labeled it "road-kill" in my library. I had never seen or smelled a plant like it between all the other "pinks" I came across living in maple ridge bc for over 6 years. I do remember from 1992 to 1996 smoking this identical strain with my student unlicensed producer aka teemu. This road-kill is what we called the "raspberry bud" pheno. He stole it off his dad most the time. Other times we would get it from other sources Back then it was called skunk or skunk bud.
This has been a fave among many esp in canada. The road-kill adds to the pungency of the fpog and will make denser buds and plants. It will also add body and Potency to the thc cbg rich pebbles.

- Girl Scout Pebbles
At the kind kup winnipeg (manitobas first ever cannabis cup and trade show) a dude shows up un announced and uninvited and says he isn't going to stay so he doesn't need to pay the charity entry fee for the mmar / conroy fundraiser. To add insult to injury he heard we we doing a plant auction to raise money for a disabled attendee (whom brought his own to auction) and this said guy and his wife drop off 10 huge plants without asking me or the disabled guy if he can participate. He swore they were all "elite clones" but the best of the best from canada was there and we all knew he grew them from seed. I'm not sure if anyone has put on any events before but after a year of planning there is no room or scheduling for any boundary crossing party crashers that didn’t even donate. So to keep them happy and the disabled guy happy we accepted the plants diced them up and I took a few home. One being labeled "elite clone only forum cut cookies" the other "original watermelon elite clone only" lol meanwhile my student unlicensed producer entered and had the gsc for quite some time at that point. They all laughed cuz we all knew wasn't the case. I actually felt bad for the party crasher, all the other canadian elite growers didn't. Long story short I killed the "90s watermelon clone only" and the others becuase they weren't what was claimed, but the cookie plant ended up being quite nice, big and stretchy, extremely dusted with a white finish, easy to grow, big yield and a nice soft sour fresh cookie dough smell. In my own library I just labeled it "kind kup cookies" as that was the only honest thing to say and how I do my record keeping. So i start posting images on social media and the guy freaks on me? What for? I'm being at least honest about calling it kind kup cookies....well....turns out...this "elite clone only gsc" is actually a beautiful cross someone (big up to you whomever you are!!!) made from one of the forums or socials. The party crasher promised him to never share or release them because they are an original sour diesel x forum cut cookies: once again....the lie takes the elevator...the truth takes the stairs. So in the end I pollinated the kind kup cookies with the fpog to make a stellar cross. And I get blamed for the amatuer hour b.s. haha expect big stretch, vigor and yield with some added sour cookie dough to the fpog. And I forget the guys name who really made the cross but big up to you for the cross and avoid the amatuers!
*authors notes: the party crasher also stole extra donated glass trophies made for me as memorabilia and a first place overall cup from chris mayerson master grower at aurora and was telling everyone in winnipeg he won them*

- Acapulco Pebbles
Another one of my manitoba students got some acapulco gold seeds. Grew the plants and found a keeper. I'm not sure where the seeds came from and he can't give me a straight story either. The mom was very nice, big, and grew as round as she did tall. Extrmely dark sativa leaf contrasted her neon green dusted colas. The acapulco add more wideness and branching and some nice old school sour sativa notes to the fpog

- Silver Pearlbles (Super silver pearl)
I was gifted a famous clone only around 2007 on 272nd in maple ridge bc from one of my chose to be anonymous students whom had never grown before. He was gifted a clone from a guy he grew up with that was called "silver skunk" the story I was told was it was nevils original silver pearl release that was either crossed with nevils skunk #1 or was the skunk#1 pheno. For record keeping I always wrote silver pearl x skunk #1 to remember the cross or the pheno. This same strain is what remo entered and won treating yourself, spannabis and a bunch of other awards with but he changed the name so I would never get any credit. As I was already on bx1 seeds or more by that time. My nick name for it was blueberry cheesecake back in 06/07. The silver skunk breeds true in all her crosses. She will add even more fruity pungency and cheesiness to the fpog and knock off up to 3 weeks of bloom time

- Blueberry Pebbles
This blueberry was the green one made famous via reefermana.d bc circa 2000. The clone is still alive and well in circles across Canada. I liked it much more then dj original. I need to warn everyone that like most all my strains they were vigorously tested and for all the other crosses I've made with fpog this one is prone to nanners and hermies. There could be some recessive triggering from either parent? Not sure. But the true females are spectacular and worth the work. Expect a bigger more blue berry blueberry. Easier to grow and higher yielding.

- Sour Milk (only 5 packs available)
In 2023 I only popped 4 original og x td true f1 hybdrid icmag testers (theres only about 30 seeds left or so now). The exact same ones alien genetics in California bought for 20.00 and pack canadian dollars and resold for 1500.00 usd. I got 2 fems. 1 cereal milk and 1 dry cereal. I crossed her with one of my fave pre soviet afghani hindu kush males. The ancient hindu kush will add alot of density, and bump up the road-kill in the old bc skunk in the #fpog it also may add some flowering time as the real original landrace hindu kush archetypes take at least 10 or 11 weeks to properly finish. I'm hoping the cereal milk also come out uniform In this first Gen cross from a true f1 hybrid. If you can connect 2 charcoal filters together and run them in concert with eachother you may have a chance contains the smell.

****free seeds for all moderators, mentors, admin and previous og x td test growers (or other of my strains)****

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kind kup cookies

This is the second and last time i grew her for flowers. The Canadian market was all kush so not many appreciated this one

Got over 10 pounds from 6 600 in med-man beds with med-man brand nutes and the med-man method. Not too shabby.

She was stellar in Scrog and big trees

Screenshot_20240314_082500_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240314_082639_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240314_082528_Photos.jpg

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hot off the press from the #UnitedKingdom

Screenshot_20240331_224140_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20240331_224049_Gmail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts