What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Ya - what's the point in getting all down and dismal? - always better to try and laugh at ourselves and with others - If we can - always look on the bright side of life ✨😊

Whilst perusing my youtube feed - I saw something that I've never seen before - and looks kinda cool 😎
- so who's up for a purple and gold marbelling dip?

Looks delicious ....

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Did you just had some kind of mushroom ,and is your mind moving low?
asking for a friend

IMG_7982.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My boy 👦 is going away with the Army Cadets for the first time - 2 days he will be gone learning survival skills and weapons training - went and bought him a sleeping bag 🎒 today - so he's all toasty warm at night 🌙 - his Mum and I will miss him dearly - for its the first time he has ever been away - sleeping somewhere else - that's not home -

Have been going thru all the kit he needs to take - making sure he's got what he's gonna need - for 2 days at an army camp 🏕 - I do hope 🙏 that's its a positive experience for him -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
My boy 👦 is going away with the Army Cadets for the first time - 2 days he will be gone learning survival skills and weapons training - went and bought him a sleeping bag 🎒 today - so he's all toasty warm at night 🌙 - his Mum and I will miss him dearly - for its the first time he has ever been away - sleeping somewhere else - that's not home -

Have been going thru all the kit he needs to take - making sure he's got what he's gonna need - for 2 days at an army camp 🏕 - I do hope 🙏 that's its a positive experience for him -
Big step for all of you,good luck!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Kids need this kind of experience. I have seen guys in their 30's that don't know how to make a fire or pitch a tent.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Big step for all of you,good luck!
Yup - kinda emotional in an odd way 😅 for me - he's already toughened up over the past year - with alot of guidance and training - from myself - the Army Cadets - and his martial arts classes - so I'm already pretty sure that he can look after himself well for his age - he will be 14 next month - and according to his commanding officer - he's doing well with the Army curriculum - and learning fast

- it's a BIG step for him - and he's keen and excited about the adventure of it all - so I get a contact high from that - but at the same time I know that I'll be worrying some -

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Once again, I feel like warmed over poo. I have basically been in bed for two days with the issues I’m having with my stomach. Major acid indigestion, and other pain that I can’t describe. My buddy is at the grocery store picking up supplies for me because I don’t see me getting very far from the house for the next few days. On a lighter note, I must’ve popped 50 beans and all of them are popping out of the soil today. If I can find the energy to keep up with my garden, I should do well this time around… The boys are out under the carport, being very good puppies, but every once in a while, Ivan will find something to take exception to… Thanks for asking Dog, I don’t plan on leaving but I might be miserable for a while while I’m here…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Once again, I feel like warmed over poo. I have basically been in bed for two days with the issues I’m having with my stomach. Major acid indigestion, and other pain that I can’t describe. My buddy is at the grocery store picking up supplies for me because I don’t see me getting very far from the house for the next few days. On a lighter note, I must’ve popped 50 beans and all of them are popping out of the soil today. If I can find the energy to keep up with my garden, I should do well this time around… The boys are out under the carport, being very good puppies, but every once in a while, Ivan will find something to take exception to… Thanks for asking Dog, I don’t plan on leaving but I might be miserable for a while while I’m here…
Sorry to hear that I hope it passes quick.

Africanna

Good for him and good for you guys

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Damn Boo, sorry to hear. We need you here....get better soon!

jokerman

Premium user

You make his home a positive experience ,this is a piece of cake for him!
Expect your young man to come home with a lot of stories to tell !☝️

Unca Walt

420club
Yes - my Grandad (on my Mothers side) - was with the B.E.F. in France when the war broke out - and ended up at Dunkirk - where he was rescued by a small motorboat - which got him home to England - and family -

The Dads Army - or Home Guard 💂‍♂️ got more famous after the war - and I got to know about them thru the comedy television series called 'Dads Army' - Here is the theme tune -

Got to thinkin' about it... ya think you might check around for an old Winchester 30.06 inna corner of some Brit's bunker cottage over there?

If they are done with it... I could use it.