What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

experienced

Hey! Am I allowed to join?

I 'm old enuf. Honest.

I 'm so old my 2 great grand daughters just got their periods.

(I hope you are really Old Farts who are too mature to make jokes about periods.)

I was 16 when John Kennedy was killed. Mopar had just released a model here called 'Valiant'. It had this revolutionary motor ... a slant 6. 145hp.

I even used to be a Hippie ... !

Chi13

ICMag Donor
That makes me feel young, @experienced. I was 2 months old when Kennedy was assassinated.
My best friend had a Valiant AP6 I think it was with a slant 6. An ancient car by the time we were driving. Those old Valiants were built like a tank. First time I experienced 100MPH in that thing.

Last edited:

kaochiu

Veteran
Every put anything sweet in them?
something sweet on Yorkshire pudding? :eek: That would make headlines in the tabloids.The maximum variation is putting an extra egg in the mix, and that would raise many eyebrows. Maybe in Scotland they deep fry them in batter. Once I roasted a chicken for my ex wife parents, with a lemon inside. Years later they still remembered it, as it was the most exotic thing they ever tried.

Unca Walt

420club
Yeah, that plant is WW & skunk. It had all big buds no popcorn unlike the sweet tart plant I’m trimming now. It was short with about 25 colas 6-8 inches each. Everything under that went to the kief bin.
@SubGirl -- I actually started laughing halfway through that Speaking In Tongues bit above. Gawd bless ya.

"WW & Skunk" <-- I immediately thought: Old West Railroad name.

"all big buds no popcorn" <-- I saw one huge bud... but the only "popcorn" I've ever heard of in 80+ years is a ceiling surface or exploded corn. Until this moanin.

"the sweet tart plant I'm trimming now" <-- Honest to Pete, I thought at first there was an edible involved.

By then, I was just lost as fargin usual around alla youse scientists and yer sciency woids.

Might have sumpin' to do with my acrasia. More likely, it's my rhathymia. I bow to you guys' scibility.

But that is one humongumous bud, no error! I envy you; my black thumb sucks.

Unca Walt

420club
I was 11 when the CIA killed Kennedy...I truly miss the good old days...
It was my 23rd birthday. <-- Kinda sticks around each year. Kennedy was pulling the troops out of VietNam.

Within ten days after the Mississippi riverboat gambler Johnson got sworn in, he cancelled all Kennedy's EO's and turned the MIC loose.

The South East Asia War Games were ON.

Latest posts

Latest posts