What's new

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

A

acridlab

Can anybody help me verify if this cut is the real larry?
Sourced thru a.d.a, which is a dispensary in detroit.. Would appreciate any feedback,, peace
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Need better flower shots, they look decent, possibly an og. However those veg shots look wrong. Not enough node spacing and 7 leaf structure, ogs typically have 5 leaf structure.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Flower shots look OG, but the only Larry I have seen in detroit is bunk cali connection cuts. Fuck swerve.

A

acridlab

^^yeah, kinda what I figured.. one of the reasons why I like popping seed,lol.. can't trust anybody in this trade nowadays, lol.. I asked an employee at a.d.a,, and of coarse he said it's not a seed version, lol. Who knows.. thnx for the response.
Peace

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
:dance013:
^^yeah, kinda what I figured.. one of the reasons why I like popping seed,lol.. can't trust anybody in this trade nowadays, lol.. I asked an employee at a.d.a,, and of coarse he said it's not a seed version, lol. Who knows.. thnx for the response.
Peace

Yeah, well you know how it is out here. They gotta fake it til they make it. They don't know that there are real growers around the city that have real elites for years and would make them look silly if they were confronted by them. I've stopped wasting my time trying to talk sense into those type of fools.

A

acridlab

Yeah, maybe a lil harsh, I can't judge it till it's done. N for a dispensary, they do have the best kush s n the d, hands down..apologies if this was off topic,, just knew there were lots of og heads around.. Peaceoutchall

symbiote420

Veteran
Clone only OGs can have more than 5 blades .....I'm in the D area too and I had the real Larry from '09 - '12 till a buddy I let hold her for me f'd up! (longer story)
I grow TMB's Ghost & SFV OG cuts now ....in lower light rooms 5 blades, 7 in higher wattage rooms!!

Cannastyle

Does that cut veg pretty fast acridlab? I got a " Larry " from a dispensary owner up north....it looked really similar to that...vegged fast and yielded well....but it wasn't close to an OG....had like 6 to 8 colas....LOL

A

acridlab

No, actually it vegs really slow for me,, n no colas, on it,, it's in week six now n it's all golfball nuggetry :)

Now that i remembe i had a plant that was given to me has the real deal "tahoe og" the leaf and growth characteristics were alot like acridlab's "larry" makes me believe its from cali connection.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
there are a lot of cloe only ogs listed at harborside clones. in my experience the fire i got there was not the actual clone only cut and ive also noticed that certain vendors carry cc varieties in clone. makes me wonder if all the ogs that are clone only ogs that swerve does are actually seed pack phenos of the same name by him. i have a friend who picked up the tahoe there, dont know which vendor, he said it was nice but i never found out if it was legit.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i was graciously given a solid og line up by some legit folks from so cal

sfv og (university hills cut)
true og
casper og
diablo og
venus og
chems sis

never ran any of em. all but sfvuhog and true still in quarantine till further notice.

im grateful and excited :tiphat:
ive had very little experience running ogs but am familiar with the common pitfalls. anyone on here ran these?

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Sfv og (university hills cut) huh.

I see they have moved on to giving nicknames to nicknames..
You should call ur cut the str8 edge cut..
Then it will be the str8 edge cut of the university hills cut of the san fernado valley cut of the og kush cut

Nice list btw. Never heard of venus og but the rest I hear are nice.:tiphat:

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Sfv og (university hills cut) huh.

I see they have moved on to giving nicknames to nicknames..
You should call ur cut the str8 edge cut..
Then it will be the str8 edge cut of the university hills cut of the san fernado valley cut of the og kush cut

Nice list btw. Never heard of venus og but the rest I hear are nice.:tiphat:
yeah they mentioned that it was the cut from some place next to the university in la that got dubbed that. i think maybe its just university hills but the kind person who gave it to me knows it as said above. they claim it to be the best cut theyve ever grown in the decades of growing ogs. they always try whatever cuts they can and they always go back to thus one for both bag appeal and yeild/ease of growth.
. im going to cross it with my trinity mom for a kind wifi type cross. ill post it as a grow seed journal.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Uni cut is bunk... the guys that brought that strain out are some of the biggest tools to ever be in the cannabis biz...

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Wow after watching that I think I would throw that cut in the garbage.
Good weed or not.

Was that a spoof on malibu's most wanted.?..
Horrendous.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Here are the losers responsible for the University Hills cut...

seem like some real smart folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1KX9OkFeUE
wow.ok well i would agree these people on the video appear to be amateurs at best and definitely some seriously buffoonish tools.but there is some confusion i believe. i dont think its possible these lead deficient goons were breeding in the mid-late nineties unless they are waaaaay older than they look (and act). this cut was picked up by the folks who passed this to me close to fifteen years ago.

must be one of those mixed up name type situations. i believe that like cc there other folks taking old og clone only cuts and making seed lines and naming it after them creating lots of murky waters in the og clone only cut world. my fire og aint "the fire og". and if these kids made a u.h. seed it aint "the u.h. og" that i have because they were babies when the folks i know picked it up. but who cares anyway. its supposed to be a nice cut where ever it came from. im gonna run it and see. but i doubt its what you might think it is. probably has a thousand names by now and there are probably a thousand different cuts of the same name. its gotten ridiculous out there to verify genetics anymore.
if only we could go back in time and see these old cuts ...........and capture these peoples parents as part of a time travel spay/neuter and release program.

whats that special word for that feeling when you feel embarrassed for someone else?

thanks storm shaddow for the info though ill be sure to test it before investing in a run.:tiphat: