What's new

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
ghost is lookin nice DF i just chopped mine 2 70dayz

now here is some shots of a ghost plant that 1/2 of dudded
left nug killer n right nug no smell no frost no nothing

ghost dud

SirSteely

YodaOG

YodaOG

this is my YodaOG at day 53
not sure if its authentic, but there it is

Attachments

• YodaOG Day 53.jpg
    YodaOG Day 53.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 16

OhighO

the guy that passed me the legend.. I was one of the original holders of the clone(on the boards), with a few other ic members who all received it at the same time from the same club owner.. 5-6 yrs ago. The club owner famed it as the legendary 91 og.. and 91 pk ripper etc. etc.. SO that may be why there has been some confusion about the legend being from a 91 chem.. just a thought...

I was gifted a cut by a trusted breeder labeled "91 og" I couldn't find much info on it and hàvent flowered it out yet. Does anyon have any info on her?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem 91 x og(which one who knows). Regardless, it will behave like any og chem sour. It will stretch like crazy the first 3 weeks into flower. Takes 9-10 weeks to finish. Should smell like citrusy fuel of some variation. Chem 91 is the shit. Super potent and resinous and og was already in the chem family so it brings it up on the sour flavor and smell. A great strain.

Wendull C.

Veteran
I was gifted a cut by a trusted breeder labeled "91 og" I couldn't find much info on it and hàvent flowered it out yet. Does anyon have any info on her?

Yeah bro, its probably some straight fire,
Test her, mother her, and pump 'em out!:woohoo:

4evergreen

does the ghost have a cindy99 or spacequeen-ish type smell? a buddy picked up some from a shop down here, and i swear all i smelled was sweet lemon funk that you get from a cindy/sq..is that correct to the strain? i assumed it was relabeled/mislabeled and sold as such.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I hope I get her chunky like that next time...great job Scoot.

I wanted to clarify - when I said I could do better - I mean GROW her better. I've got round 2 in now...we'll see how that goes. Will run her the same this round...but differently for round 3. Gotta get her dialed.

dank.Frank

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
crazy that looks nothing like a finished Fire OG clone only nug. But could be enviornment? Looks closer to the Nor cal Fire cut.

Jack, I was told this was the Rascal Fire cut but it has a weird branching characteristic that has made me wonder if it's the real Fire cut,
haha I live in NorCal and did not know there was a NorCal Fire cut.