What's new

The Official Hempy Bucket Thread

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol .... no problem TJ ... it happens to us all .

canna coco & canna coco nutes with calimagic & protekt .

the bagged stuff is much better than the bricks ... so i've heard/read . i've only ever used the canna & never had a problem with it .

lol .... no problem TJ ... it happens to us all .

canna coco & canna coco nutes with calimagic & protekt .

the bagged stuff is much better than the bricks ... so i've heard/read . i've only ever used the canna & never had a problem with it .

I love the Canna but if you want something just as good look to the Mother Earth Coco. I get them for like $17 bag instead of $28 for Canna

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My shop has it & I grabbed a bag for my buddy cuz the shop was waiting on a canna delivery & it looked nice . my buddy says he doesn't see much difference in the 2 bags . but my shop is only a dollars price difference :)

My shop has it & I grabbed a bag for my buddy cuz the shop was waiting on a canna delivery & it looked nice . my buddy says he doesn't see much difference in the 2 bags . but my shop is only a dollars price difference :)

Thats a good deal. i predict that once people catch onto the Mother Earth it will become way more popular.

I had to share this pic, one of my little ones was playing around one of the girls while i was thinning her out and I just happened to snap a pic when she had her super hero mask on. Lol, gotta love it.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
I had to share this pic, one of my little ones was playing around one of the girls while i was thinning her out and I just happened to snap a pic when she had her super hero mask on. Lol, gotta love it.
View Image
good stuff man, i'm a cat lover too, in fact back when i had custody of my 3 kids and before they all grew up enough to move out i had 4 of them, 1 that i raised so there would be a pet in the house when the kids came for visitation and then, after i took custody, i was lucky enough to also get custody of the 3 cats that belonged to my kids.

anyway, the kids have moved and the cats have all died except one who seems to be like the Everready bunny, lol, but here is a series of pics of the 1 that is still with me and the one i raised myself, ...he, Archie, is the big one on the right of the first pic and you can see him eyeing the basket that Franky, the one still alive, is in.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...Archie was BIG so he generally got his way, lol, ...he also seemed to like squeezing himself into some very tight places.

picture.php

peace, bozo

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Haha! Nice Bozo!, I used to have a cat Herman that looked like Archie-same colors and everything!
...Archie was a great cat, lots of personality and love, and surprisingly gentle to little ones considering he was raised by me alone so he never came into contact with little ones until my eldest had kids of her own.

...here he is with my grandson and i really was amazed at how gentle he was, my daughter and her 2 kids lived with me for nearly 9 months at that time and Archie never scratched either of them, not even once.

picture.php

...lol, i'll have to go digging and find the shots i have of him laying calmly while my grandson crawled over and laid down on him, ...Archie didn't even get up, he just lay there and allowed what he had to know in some way was a baby and therefore exempt from any retaliation for his effrontery, lol.

...he's been gone 2 years now and i still miss him very much.

peace, bozo

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats AFTER a trimming ??? :yoinks:
I'd hate to see what they looked like before !!! :biggrin:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Sorry to hear Bozo ;-//
...no need to be sorry brother, Archie lived for nearly 14 years and all of it with me, he never had a hungry day in his life and he died peacefully and he will be remembered with love for as long as i or one of my children live.

...and let's face it, none of us get's out alive, lol, it was just his turn is all.

Im just about to start a 2litre hempy bucket grow. Im so glad this concept is a thing that so many people are doing. I think its really awesome.
...if you're just starting out with hempys then you are gonna love them.

here's a shot of a couple of mine from a couple years ago when i was doing the 2liter coco hempy thing, note that they are in cut down Coke-bottle coco-hempy's, the Folgers cans are used as run-off trays. (these were fed KISS style with MaxiBloom only from rooted clone up to harvest with the caveat that i used Silica Blast as a ph adjuster and i flushed the final 2 weeks with just water and molasses)

picture.php

btw, these yielded just under 2zipz each so just shy of a quarter elbow in 4liters of coco, not too shabby.

...also, they were grown under a 400CMH in a SuperSun II and inside a small cab i built.

picture.php

...and just for shits and giggles, here's a shot of my Christmas tree from back then although i have to admit that this was in a 3liter hempy, lol. (this was about 12 weeks in, i pulled her at 19 weeks and she still wasn't done, lol ...i have some pictures of this and it's sister clone that i can dig out if you're interested, they grew over 6ft tall in those 3liter hempys, lol)

picture.php

...did you notice the crayon artwork from my grandsons, lol?

peace, bozo

N

noyd666

misse's just said yer tree was a bit sparse lol, I think it's great. art work is not to shabby.

Latest posts

Latest posts