What's new

The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

apep

Hey everyone. Heres my update. Real nice job everyone!

picture.php

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Been missing the last few updates, but all is not lost... Managed to keep a few stellar specimens in the beer cups...

My lone worthy casey jones f2 male... Loving the structure for some shitty cfls on this boy ;)
picture.php

picture.php

And a female to match
picture.php

Cheers all, got some catching up to do :D

Dave Coulier

Veteran
There are some nice entries this time around. I think we'll be blown away come harvest time :). Good work everyone.

G

greenmatter

^^^^^^ YES THERE ARE! ......... i bet you are right! .......... what he said!

you guys are rocking those cups this round!:good:

ShortStackz

Hey guys, nice to see everyones plants taking off & budding already. Haven't logged on in about a month. Just to update my plants died about 4 weeks back. Its been hot round here & when I left for the weekend I forgot to check if they needed any extra water to make it by those 2 days. Sadly I came back to 3 crispy dead plants. Wish the rest of you luck.

Endur

Veteran
Looks Like I'm dropping out.
I don't have any time to give the girls some loving.
I'll just throw them in my Greenhouse and see what they do.

I currently dont have any room to flower.

Next time Ill be more prepared.
Good Luck to all you contestants.

Grow On Brothers.
Peace
Endur

yerboyblue

I gotta try this out. I once vegged a Thaitanic plant to 6ft tall in a 1 gallon pot. I got to give this challenge a go lol

T

Toes.

You might get a flower or two by the end of Sept. in your GH... keep your head up Endur.

Pinball Wizard said:
It's a fucking CHALLENGE!..I'm starting to buckle under the pressure...
biggrin.gif
ME TOO!!

this challenge starts to become a pita for me... someone stole all my N.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Two of my 3 best plants are yellowing out hard on the bottom as well.The top 2/3 are fine.One is all green and stacked with flowers, I'll try and take some pics later, I've been cutting all week and been up to there with buds, havn't had time for my camera.I tried the other evening but the lamps went out before I was ready.This problem of no N didn't hit me last time, still it's going pretty well, no complaints yet.:)

T

Toes.

I gave them all a dose of epsom salts, fish, and high P guano... no more nitrogen after this one for the shorter bubblegum cross, but for the hazes, I think I'll add a little N until they start crowning with colas.

I didn't raise my light quick enough either... scorched some tips there, I think the big girls are about all stretched out though :fingerscrossed:

oh well, no pain no gain... right ;)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
geeez just learned @ the new beer cup challenge and im already to late, maybe ill post along, just started some seeds, cracked them in rockwool cubes, about to put into soil cups....
looking good everyone

A

apep

Sorry to hear that endur, hope you still pull them off in the greenhouse.

Ha ha, I hear you guys on the nitrogen, seems it hit us at the same time. I pee'd in a gallon of water and hit them with that last night, and threw some ewc as a top dress. I am mostly a dry fert. kinda guy and wasnt sure what to do will see how this works.

Toes that first pic is lookin good dude!

G

guest121295

This here challenge is proving more "challenging" than the last.This is my only plant without an N def, also the only one I could pull out.The others are bigger with more flowers but it's soo bright in there a pic comes out terribly.This one does look pretty good, she's a nice scent to her as well...:)
picture.php

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
I'd smoke that! Lookin' good CHACO.
Thanks for the invite Maj.C. Sorry I couldn't join you guys.
I'll be watchin wishin I did.......mitsu

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This here challenge is proving more "challenging" than the last.This is my only plant without an N def, also the only one I could pull out.The others are bigger with more flowers but it's soo bright in there a pic comes out terribly.This one does look pretty good, she's a nice scent to her as well...:)View Image

damn CHaco thats off the hook for a beer cup plant... I wish I had had my shit together enough to have gotten in on the challenge on time, but oh well, I may just run a month or two behind all of you just for fun IDK yet

the M-Theory = Romulan X Sour bubble prize pack is at the bay and primed for the winner!

T

Toes.

Infinitesimal,

I've not had the pleasure of growing either one of those strains, I've read though that both are slow in veg... and I imagine the x would give some hybrid vigor to the offspring... Is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.