What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The no odor smoking thread.....Incense

goingrey

Great tips! I make a DIY sploofy that works amazing! We use when we stay in hotels on vacation etc. Same smoking tech you use (burn entire hit at once) and exhale through DIY device. You can be standing right next to it and see the smoke exhale from tube but can detect zero weed odor!
Simply stuff fabric softener dryer sheets in a cardboard tube from a toilet paper roll then exhale through tube. All of the exhaled smoke smells like fabric softener!
I believe college stoners came up with this tech, works like a charm!
Hehe there is this old Youtube comedy show called "Weekly Weed Wisdom" where they did something like this and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. But people are actually doing it for real. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts