What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Next Episode: Shits an Giggles

Littleleaf

Veteran
:biggrin:

Attachments

• 10428463_10152502370737162_8498697726751328802_n.jpg
    10428463_10152502370737162_8498697726751328802_n.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 10

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Third Leg

Third Leg

This lil stinker is looking promising an her sister is catching up an coming out of her funk. Still have a few of these s1's to poke through later if these don't shine.

picture.php

Finally got this picky lady to give me some growth......

picture.php

Everyone just got new shoes yesterday an look prime for a run soon enough. Good things happening in my life right now, we've been blessed as my wife would say. Been going through some shizz an everything just worked itself out to be in a even better situation. Amazing how one day you go from looking at houses to tents an back to houses.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran

How's it going in your neck of the jungle T? :tiphat:

Had a happy accident where I almost threw out an unsexed Ancient Og f2 thinking it was male. So it turns out I have a couple in the running for f3's :biggrin:

Male on the left an female right.....

picture.php

So stoked to get to run these out for the hunt. If the male shows promise in the offspring then he will hit the ACDC for sure along with the Killer Queen. Speaking of Killer Queen's, they're getting their training daily for the show soon.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Happy New Year Arty and Mrs. Sucks! Hope yours' was better than mine. A kid in a tuner hit me and the damage exceeded the value of the car. So its off to the dealerships to spend $$$$ that I don't have.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Nice thread, Art!! Better late than never!! Bet they have blown up!! Happy New Year from the mainland!!

Thanks RMJ, they grew up then everything got chopped an gave away cause of unfortunate events. I'll have her back up an running soon enough.

Happy New Year Arty and Mrs. Sucks! Hope yours' was better than mine. A kid in a tuner hit me and the damage exceeded the value of the car. So its off to the dealerships to spend $$$$ that I don't have.

Oh damn, sorry for the shit luck with the asshat. Happened to us on Christmas day once when we got slammed into from behind by a drunk driver going 90. I feel ur pain man, hope all is well :tiphat:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I had a similar situation 2 years ago where I had my car totaled on Christmas Day. Everybody walked away though which was the most important part. It could have easily been a Jeep on my lap than how it went down.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Don't blame the Jeep who dat, its not their fault they didn't upgrade the stock brakes when they slapped the 40" meats on...except you really should upgrade your brakes when you put huge ass tires on lol

I was rear ended on thanksgiving 2015 in my cherokee by a hamster wagon, hamster wagon was pretty jacked and my jeep had a small dent in the bumper but the tow hitch took the brunt of the hit. I've had to go to the chiropractor a bunch since then, but they said the problem is over 10 years old so I guess that's on me.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I had a similar situation 2 years ago where I had my car totaled on Christmas Day. Everybody walked away though which was the most important part. It could have easily been a Jeep on my lap than how it went down.

Lived to grow another day :dance013: Fuck that Jeep :biggrin: I get a lump in my throat everytime I see a Jeep since I sold mine lol. Separation anxiety a tad. WTF is up with holiday dumbass drivers man I swear.

Don't blame the Jeep who dat, its not their fault they didn't upgrade the stock brakes when they slapped the 40" meats on...except you really should upgrade your brakes when you put huge ass tires on lol

I was rear ended on thanksgiving 2015 in my cherokee by a hamster wagon, hamster wagon was pretty jacked and my jeep had a small dent in the bumper but the tow hitch took the brunt of the hit. I've had to go to the chiropractor a bunch since then, but they said the problem is over 10 years old so I guess that's on me.

I hadn't upgraded my brakes but some better pads.......that was next I swear lol......well maybe I was thinking of the new fenders, but brakes eventually :biggrin: Next Jeep. I can imagine the shockwave that got sent through the Jeep. Old cars will fuck up your back but save your ass compared to these sardine cans of cars nowadays. Buying my lil girl a 4 door Rubi when it's time, an hopefully by then I can talk her outta the pink Barbie paint job.

Flew to SFO this week for a turnaround cause of business for the wife. Looking at options in Norcal..........To be continued on that note.