What's new

The Next Episode ft. Mountain High

Bonzo

Veteran
sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!! these strains are gonne bring the weight homus! fuckin' picture of health too! 6/9?

hey found different pic of giant abusive...pretty darn sure this is it..

edit: (closer to 8 feet) :D

Attachments

• abusive7.jpg
    abusive7.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7

Mountain High

Veteran
Sweet! Chem D woot! Now you got some better yielding strains in there should bump up yield quite a bit. PBP only again?
Ya, PBP again. Always takes a few runs to get a new system down. Chem D looks good, structure seems different than headband, 91, or OG.
nice work!
Thanks man!

sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!! these strains are gonne bring the weight homus! fuckin' picture of health too! 6/9?

hey found different pic of giant abusive...pretty darn sure this is it..

edit: (closer to 8 feet) :D
Thanks Bonz! No 6/9. I used to run 6/9... now its PBP with coco.
THAT is a OG Kush bush right thuur. AWESOME!

Very nice MH, get some variety up in there. Now go blow em up!
I hear that... nobody like Cheerios for breakfast EVERY day.:biggrin:
It ain't no salad bar like you've got goin' but I'm workin' on it.

icough2getoff

All the girls in this next round are looking stoaked on life, can't wait to see how they turn out. Is hand watering with this system a bitch when they're over a month in flower? Looks like it would be. I was thinking of how you could hook up a drip system to it, but I can't figure out how you would keep the pressure equal on each level of drippers. Either way, can't wait for these girls to get their freak on.

Mountain High

Veteran
All the girls in this next round are looking stoaked on life, can't wait to see how they turn out. Is hand watering with this system a bitch when they're over a month in flower? Looks like it would be. I was thinking of how you could hook up a drip system to it, but I can't figure out how you would keep the pressure equal on each level of drippers. Either way, can't wait for these girls to get their freak on.

Hey Cough!

I can water the lower shelf easily by sitting on the floor in the middle, the upper two shelves were watered from the back side. Had to crawl under the planks to get to the back. Watering from the front, your arm would get super sticky and damage the buds. Watering is kind of a pita but its not easy hand watering the back plants in any garden. I think I could put a small res up on the top shelf and have bluemat drippers gravity fed. The bluemats are something I really want to try and think it could work. Just playing with the stadium a bit first before I get into automating the watering system.

Its too cold in there right now (high 60's lights on) and its just starting to get cold outside. I'm gonna throw in a 3rd 1000 watter to get things all nice n warm in there again. :dance013:

Mountain High

Veteran
I call it the "stadium on steroids"

Giving 3k a try in here, small space packed with light.
Day 16 in here.
Chem D or Strawberry D didn't stretch nearly what I thought they would considering their lineage. You can see plenty of space on the left side at the top. The Headbands are still stretching. We'll see how it looks in a week or so after they stop stretching.

Left side

Right side

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The walls are starting to look good MH.
Can you raise the shelf on the left if they don't stretch enough?

Mountain High

Veteran
Sick...

Tagging up for the show
Knock Knock... whodare?! Come inside and grab a seat bro!

Gonna be some serious walls of weed in there, Mtn. Plants look great man.
Thanks Ras! They look better after I calibrated the meter I think.

Hell yeah bro, shaping up real nice! It will be interesting if that 3rd light makes much difference.
Yo Cough! ya I hope adding that 3rd 1000w helps too, would be nice to see some fat nugs. The real problem was the massive amount of air flow was keepin' the room too cold. The idea was to help keep temps up, maybe see some bigger buds. Reminds me of the cab days. lots of light in the small space with a shit load of air movement. This is my new cab on a bigger scale. Just in the testing phase though.

im sorta in awe MH...dont get much better than that broham...:D
Thanks bonz, I have no idea what to expect with this. It's really keeping me on the edge of my seat.
The walls are starting to look good MH.
Can you raise the shelf on the left if they don't stretch enough?
I think its too late to raise any shelves, they have grown through the trellis already. Now I know for next time.
SWEEEEEEETTTTTAAAAHHHHHH!
haha thanks man!

Mountain High

Veteran
23 Days

Camera went dead after 3 pictures and these are the best 2.
They seem to like the 3K so far. They are drinking more water.
Maybe a little hungrier too.
Left side

Right side

Mountain High

Veteran
Thanks man.

No, not much, couple inches. Been enjoying the unusual nice weather, but now I'm ready for the snow. You get some down there?

Latest posts

Latest posts