What's new

The NEWEST Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
I'd like to complain about the overall quality of complaints in this thread-half of you are not taking it seriously-and the other half are comming with a load of wishy-washy stuff (except the one about the landlord-they ARE generally tossers).
I would also like to reiterate my complaint that was deleted along with the previous complaints thread this evening....
I mean what's this? This is not a complaint-it is a reiteration of a complaint which, arguably, should be in some sort of technical section or a reiteration thread. If it IS a genuine complaint then it's weak. You won't get anywhere complaining like that. Where's the conviction? Where's the self righteous anger? It's not there is it?
If I were managing a complaints department and this came in I'd have to ask myself 'how much does this person care about this issue?' And bearing in mind that we don't know what the original issue was, because it is/was in a deleted thread, I'm afraid that I'd have to answer 'probably not much as they couldn't even be bothered to include it in the re-up of the complaint'. As such I'd just toss the complaint in the waste paper bin and carry on eating a sandwich.

eddieS

HillBillMt

why does he get a sandwich,, a complaint should be filed by a complainant in regard to the sandwiches, this should not be tolerated,, we have levels of scum in this pond that must be adhered to................ HHB ,,, i feel like such a whiner,, this is bad im gunna complain

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

complaint thread?
might just as well be blowin' one of these.......

KsVJ7.gif

graybeard

I could complain about a lot of crap, but I find it much more productive to count my blessings…I have a lot to be thankful for…

Nicoli

Veteran
I would like to complain about all the fucken trichomes on my fingers.. god damn.. its annoying.. and im out of iso to clean it off. soap does nothing.

G

Guest50138

I would like to complain about all the fucken trichomes on my fingers.. god damn.. its annoying.. and im out of iso to clean it off. soap does nothing.
Tip Wash your hand with cooking oil to soften all the hash then use the soap:)

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I'd like to complain about the overall quality of complaints in this thread-half of you are not taking it seriously-and the other half are comming with a load of wishy-washy stuff (except the one about the landlord-they ARE generally tossers).

I mean what's this? This is not a complaint-it is a reiteration of a complaint which, arguably, should be in some sort of technical section or a reiteration thread. If it IS a genuine complaint then it's weak. You won't get anywhere complaining like that. Where's the conviction? Where's the self righteous anger? It's not there is it?
If I were managing a complaints department and this came in I'd have to ask myself 'how much does this person care about this issue?' And bearing in mind that we don't know what the original issue was, because it is/was in a deleted thread, I'm afraid that I'd have to answer 'probably not much as they couldn't even be bothered to include it in the re-up of the complaint'. As such I'd just toss the complaint in the waste paper bin and carry on eating a sandwich.

eddieS

^Dude....do you remember the original complaint thread??? We are complaining about EXACTLY what we should be....anything to complain about. This was never a "formal" ICmag complaint thread to the mods and admins or anything like that, lol... It's a fun and serious thread...up to the user to determine what to complain about.

I guess a follow up to my complaint is that my spaghetti did NOT end up making itself, but I took care of it ;) As far as my stomach, it's just getting bigger...I can't control it :dunno:

Last edited:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Hahahaha! badda boom

Complaint of the day......it's damp, it's raining. I'm cold. I want summer.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i want to know when it will be legal to off snitches????
only real complaint i got.

i could bitch that this oil im smoking is too potent, but nobody will give me sympathy for that one.

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
^Dude....do you remember the original complaint thread???
frankly no-i never clicked on it.
It's a fun and serious thread...up to the user to determine what to complain about.
yeah, exactly-and i'm complaining. It's all too loose and vague. And people are not clicking on a complaints thread for 'fun'. They want endless bickering about a technical infringement of a little known site regulation. A complaint like that can go on for pages and pages.

or what about world poverty?
eddieS

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
My other half brought home Coconut Macaroons from Whole Foods today... They were delicious. But now they're gone. :(

coconut.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.