What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~The NEW Funny Cannabis Pictures Thread~

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaa2956_zpsucit0oiy.jpg

al70

Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 28
  • Super lemon haze start of week 5
    Super lemon haze start of week 5
    80.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 28

PDX Dopesmoker

I put together this graphic for the weed store I used to work at, was pleased with myself squeezing in Spinal Tap's "Smell the Glove" lettering. That Blackberry is some sweet looking leaf too.

bWCRT6N.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

very nice nug, wrong lettering info though.......

aaa3114_zpslqihfdcb.jpg

I believe I wore out 2 or 3 of those albums in the '70s & know it well.

PDX Dopesmoker

very nice nug, wrong lettering info though.......

View Image

I believe I wore out 2 or 3 of those albums in the '70s & know it well.

I got as close as I could to the lettering, but I wasn't being paid all that much so I couldn't get too close. If you ever had a copy with the original black on black lettering, that one fetches big money from collectors these days.
"I love you sweet leaf, though you can't hear" makes me laugh every time.

PDX Dopesmoker

Back in the 1980s when I first heard that most cash tested positive for cocaine I decided to start capping my bowls with coinage so that the metal money had some drugs on it too. I particularly decided to use George Washington's face because I figured the old hemp farmer would appreciate it. Two bowls will get it a noticeable resin coating. I've probably circulated over 10,000 of these by now.
sGyaBuv.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

that guy's definitely trippin' noyd, fucking repulsive, hope he & his lady can find their way back to the nudist colony.......

aaa2945_zpscsffwfwr.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts