What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~The NEW Funny Cannabis Pictures Thread~

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Billboard in New Haven Ct facing drivers who are traveling in the direction of Massachusetts
375x250.jpg

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/00/07/25/16807283/11/375x250.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't get me wrong, it's a great idea, but the title makes me chuckle.

View Image

right on GS, another great book is It's Just a Plant, "a children's story about marijuana"

oDWYTWW.jpg

The illustrations are wicked good, Cortés is an awesome artist/illustrator:

Ricardo Cortés is the illustrator of the #1 Amazon / New York Times best-seller, "Go the F--k to Sleep." He has also written books about marijuana, coffee, coca, cola, Coca-Cola, and jury duty.

rdnmZCx.jpg

Green Squall

right on GS, another great book is It's Just a Plant, "a children's story about marijuana"

View Image

The illustrations are wicked good, Cortés is an awesome artist/illustrator:

Ricardo Cortés is the illustrator of the #1 Amazon / New York Times best-seller, "Go the F--k to Sleep." He has also written books about marijuana, coffee, coca, cola, Coca-Cola, and jury duty.

View Image

:laughing: Those would make great coffee table books.
"Go the F**K to Sleep" actually rings a bell.
In all seriousness though, I think its great people are taking the subject seriously.
I grew up confused as fuck about weed because of DARE.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: Those would make great coffee table books.
"Go the F**K to Sleep" actually rings a bell.
In all seriousness though, I think its great people are taking the subject seriously.
I grew up confused as fuck about weed because of DARE.
LOL, I graduated HS back in '74; so they actually forced us to watch 'Reefer Madness' as mandated by law, as soon as lights went down (always viewed in the auditorium) joints got lit ;) :) :D teachers would jump up looking around & lights ON!!!

I think '73 was the last year it was mandatory, so much fun.

The D.A.R.E. program was a HUGE failure after 13 years (K~12) the same percentage of students graduating were using the same drugs in the same amounts, nothing changed except the jailing of too many innocent parents.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
LOL, I graduated HS back in '74; so they actually forced us to watch 'Reefer Madness' as mandated by law, as soon as lights went down (always viewed in the auditorium) joints got lit ;) :) :D teachers would jump up looking around & lights ON!!!

I think '73 was the last year it was mandatory, so much fun.

The D.A.R.E. program was a HUGE failure after 13 years (K~12) the same percentage of students graduating were using the same drugs in the same amounts, nothing changed except the jailing of too many innocent parents.

Seems like the one thing that drives down teen usage is legalization and normalization.
It's not this forbidden rite of passage and alot of younger kids think cannabis is for old farts.- oh well more for me.

PDX Dopesmoker

A lot of what I learned in DARE class was pretty legit. The part about not driving under the influence of LSD was really good advice. They didn't mention the constipation caused by opium, that would have been a helpful warning, I might have never even tried growing it if they'd told me. Took a while to get over that, but its all behind me now.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A lot of what I learned in DARE class was pretty legit. The part about not driving under the influence of LSD was really good advice. They didn't mention the constipation caused by opium, that would have been a helpful warning, I might have never even tried growing it if they'd told me. Took a while to get over that, but its all behind me now.

i never had any problem driving while tripping. the damn road now, it was all over the fucking place! but i was okay...:dance013:

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
That reminds me...

That reminds me...

i never had any problem driving while tripping. the damn road now, it was all over the fucking place! but i was okay...:dance013:

At a drive-in in Alaska about 1974ish...watching Frank Zappa movie in my 1960 Ford Van...

On the drive home the Snowflakes were huge

It was a trip :party: you had to be there

EsterEssence

Veteran
The people that own max don't even live in Idyllwild, they live a few houses down from my daughter in Garner Valley. It's some money making scam. I don't live very far from them and have met them a few times, like I said scammers...